10|. 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁

" 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘥𝘰"

"The first answer to number one is part A, because it matches the functions" I nodded as I grabbed my pencil writing down the answer.

I'm currently in algebra as we work in pairs and I got paired with....sahsani. See sahsani is a cool girl, it's just that I have some bad ass trust issues and I'm nice and all but I rather keep the friends I got.

"So did you know Billie has a dick?" Sahsani whispered to me

"Sahsani what the fuck, you can't just pass information out like that girl"

"Oh sorry I thought you already knew"

All I could do was shake my damn head.

"Ok and...what if I didn't know and also what if Billie didn't want you telling her information out like that"

"Ok well chill the fuck out no need to get all mad over little shit" sahsani laughed as she rolled her eyes.

Bitch- I take a deep breath because I was seconds to getting this damn algebra book and slapping the shit out of her with it.

"You- you know what I'm gonna go step out.. it's getting a lil heated and yk my hand feeling a lil empty"

"What do you mean by your hand is feeling a lil empty?"

I rolled my eyes at sahsani as I got up and grabbed my bags. "Blessin where do you think leaving class?"

I turn to look at Mrs Z as she has that big clipboard she always Carry's around.

"I was going to the bathroom, do I not have the permission to pee out of my vagina?"

"I didn't say that but next time you need to ask to use the bathroom"

"You don't see me in your house telling you when and when not you can use the damn bathroom, I'm gonna go to the bathroom have a nice day Mrs Z"

I make my way out the class as I go inside the bathroom and set my bag next to me.

As I'm putting on my mascara in the mirror, I hear the door open and slam behind me. "What are you doing out of class Mrs carter". I turn to see Billie as she types on her phone with her hood on.

"Girl bye I had to use the bathroom"

"You know that sahsani girl?" Billie asked me as she came next to me and leaned over.

"Yea why?"

"Oh nothing she just really fine as fuck"

I scrunch my eyebrows up and side eyed her.

"Um ok?"

"Well can you maybe try to put me on with her?"

"Girl just ask her out..this is not the 5th grade"

"What if I'm scared?"

All I did was just stare at Billie looking at her like she was dumb...

"Well if you're scared then you ain't gonna get with her so Goodluck".

I grabbed my bag as I walked out the bathroom.

This is gonna be a long ass weekend.

________________________________

I hum to the music currently playing on my speaker as I look in the mirror and carefully apply my face mask.

My speaker then disconnects as I get a incoming FaceTime call from Billie, I thought for a minute to even decide should I actually answer....I'm gonna answer.