11|. Rule #1

𝗋𝗎𝗅𝖾 #𝟣: 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄

It has been weeks since me and Billie communicated and honestly I really don't give two fucks.

"Yo blessin did you see sahsani and Billie earlier today?" Heaven and Chloe asked as they sat down in the chair at the table.

We were currently in the library right now for lunch time, we didn't wanna be around all them kids.

"No I haven't and honestly I don't give a fuck about them two!"

"Well all I'm saying is that sahsani throwing shots on her story"

"Wait hold the fuck on, let me see that shit"

I started laughing hysterically...this girl is really goofy.

"That bitch is delusional"

"Yea she is and I'm about to go say some shit to her right now"

I got up as I made my way to the cafeteria. I'ma show this bitch something to fuck around with.

I enter the cafeteria and walks towards sahsani at her table with Billie arm wrapped around her and I see the rest of their ugly ass friends.

I slammed my hand on the table to get there attention. "Bitch you had all the mouth on the gram and I'm right here".

"Girl bye ain't nobody worrying about you bitch"

"Bitch do you not know I can fuck ya bitch ass up?"

"Bitch you ain't finna do shit"

I slapped sahsani right across her face and Billie jumps up and grabs me back. "Billie get the fuck of me REAL SHIT".

Billie then steps back and she looks out of breath and hurt.

"Stay the fuck away from me ok! Mark my words you and that bitch sahsani DONE!"

I picked up my bag and walked away as I excited the cafeteria.

𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

I'm currently in front of blessins house and I'm debating on weather I should knock or just leave, but something's telling me to just knock and talk to her.

I took a deep breath as I raise my hand and knocked 3 times. After a few seconds I hear somebody say 'coming' and the door starts unlocking.

The door flings open revealing blessin and she has her hair in a messy bun, and she's in a robe that I can see somewhat inside  and it looks she's wearing a red lingerie.

Fuck.

Blessin then began to talk "what do you want Billie" she said with a attitude.

"Umm can I come in?"