You suck

Prompt: Finney comes over to help Robin study/hang out :)

Warnings: cursing(?)

Fluff bc I'm nice 🤭

Relationship: together
————————-

Finney knocked on Robin's door bursting with excitement, he missed robin a lot. Robin came to the door in no time and invited Finney in.

"Hey Finn." Robin smiled

Finney didn't reply and just gave him a warm smile back. He took of his jacket and put it up in the hallway closet as the two were heading to Robin's room to start studying.

"So," Finney started, "Is it just math or do you need help on anything else?"

"Um, for right now math is the only thing. I mean maybe science but I'm not as worried about science as I am math."

Finney nodded and got his math notebook and the homework sheet out of his backpack.
The two were on the floor across from one another, Finney laying on his stomach and Robin sitting with his legs crossed.

"Dude this is so fucking difficult." Robin complained.

Finney perked his head up, "which one are you stuck on?"

Robin lifted up the paper and pointed at it. Finney laughed and went over to where Robin was sitting.

"Okay so to solve for x, we have to combine these terms, so multiply them." Finney explained.

Robin nodded and did what Finney said to do.
Once he was done, he lifted up his paper to show Finney (who was still right beside him) to see if it was correct.

"Yeah you got it!! Good job!"

"Thanks." Robin blushed

They both returned to doing the homework, but Robin being Robin could not focus. He was so insanely bored, yet Finney was flying through the problems like they were nothing. Robin would never understand how he did that.

"Finnnnn." Robin said teasingly

Finney hummed in response without looking up, Robin groaned and fell backwards, this got Finney's attention.

"I'm so fucking bored, can we do something?" Robin asked

"Uh no, we need to do this and plus you need help with math."

Robin dramatically sighed, "Please?! It's not like I can't do this later."

"Robin you damn well that if we stop now you're never going to even look at this worksheet again." Finney laughed.

"Ugh, you suck." Robin said, yet he returned to the worksheet, trying his absolute hardest to focus. He was doing decently well until he got to the last problem. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion

"What the fuck." He muttered under his breath

"What's up?" Finney asked

"The last problem makes like no damn sense."

Finney looked at his paper, "Oh yeah, that one was kind of difficult, but here since you're on the last problem you can copy it."

Robin smiled and took Finn's paper, copying down the answer.

"Finally!" Robin cheered

Finney laughed, "Well what do you want to do now?"

Robin thought for a second, looking around for ideas, then it hit him. It was raining out.

"Get your skates come on." Robin said excitedly.

"Robin, it's literally raining out. I will bust my ass."

Robin laughed, "You're literally a better skater than me, stop with the bullshit. Now get your skates and let's go."

Finney sighed and got up, following robin to his closet where he kept both his and Finney's skates.They took of their shoes and put on the skates. Finney skated through the hallway holding onto robins hand. They got outside onto the sidewalk, Robin stumbled and almost fell, thankfully Finney caught him.

"Aww look at you being my life saver." Robin said teasingly

Finney glared at him, "I will drop you."

"No you won't, you love me too much."

Finney abruptly let go of his shoulders, causing Robin to yelp and fall backwards, landing on the rough concrete. Finney was crying from how hard he was laughing, he was bent over with his hands on his knees. He kept trying to speak but the only thing that came out was giggling, Robin stared at him in disbelief.

"I actually cannot believe you." He said with a fake hurt sounding tone.

"Dude oh my god- you- you should see your face." Finney said, bursting out into another fit of laughter. Robin glared at him, now he was sore, and wet.

"You fucking suck."

"Come on, get up." Finney said, reaching his hand out. Robin hesitated, but took it anyways. Pulling him to his feet, Finney dragged him to the road.

"Why exactly are we going out into the middle of the road?"

Finney didn't respond, instead he flipped Robin around to where he was facing him.
Robin admired Finney, he had always loved the way his hair looked wet, it would separate in front of his face. He was so fucking beautiful.

"Quit staring weirdo." Finney laughed, catching robins attention.

"Nah I'd rather not." Robin replied

Finney smiled and pulled robin into a kiss Finney could feel robin smile into it, it was small and sweet. Once they pulled away, Finney giggled softly and pulled him along the road, he didn't know where they were going specifically but he didn't care, he was just happy to have Robin by his side.

———————————
May have mistakes 🫶🏻

Idk how many words, I don't pay attention.

I've been writing this throughout the school day so if it sucks I'm sorry 😭😭

Ty for reading <3