I'll love you forever.

"I finally sat alone, pitch black flesh and bone. Couldn't believe that you were gone."- You're somebody else, Flora cash
———————

I wrapped the phone cord around his neck, using all of my strength. I could hear The Grabber gasping for air underneath me, he reached back trying to grab me, but to no avail. I raised my arms up and snapped his neck, I felt his body go limp. I scrambled away quickly, looking at the body in front of me, blood was all over his face from where I had hit him, he wasn't breathing.

Good.

That's when it hit me, Finney. I rushed over to his side, begging that this wasn't true, wishing that he was actually okay. Blood was quickly pouring out of his stomach and shoulder where the Grabber had gotten him.

"Fuck!" I screamed. I ripped off a piece of my shirt and put pressure on his shoulder, trying to stop the bleeding.

"R-robin?" Finney choked out.

"Finney! Fuck okay, I'm gonna pick you up okay, we just have to get up the stairs and out the door."

Finney nodded, I grabbed his arm and sat him up, Finney let out cries of pain.

"Hold on finn- just please hold on." I begged through my tears, I couldn't lose him too.

"Robin I- I can't."

I tried to keep him up but I couldn't, we fell back to the ground. I put his head in my lap, brushing my fingers through his hair. I was in tears at this point, my best friend, my boyfriend was dying in front of me, and there wasn't anything I could do about it.

"I love you finn, I love you so much. I'm so fucking sorry."

"I-it's not your fault Rob." He coughed, blood was spilling out of the corners of his mouth.

"Stay strong finn please, I need you."

"I- I can't rob."

I cried harder, I prepared my self for the words about to come out of my mouth, and said the hardest thing I've ever had to say.

"It's okay finn, you can go. I'm right here okay? You're not alone."

"Will you still love me?"

I smiled softly at him, "I'll love you forever Finney."

I pressed my forehead against his, my tears mixed with his blood. His breaths got shallow and his eyes were slowly closing.

It wasn't long before he died. I kissed his forehead and just cried, I don't know what I'm gonna do without him, he's the light of my life, he was the light of my life. Now he's gone.

————————

A week had passed, I was home now, but that didn't make anything better. I have no appetite or the energy to talk to anyone. I haven't been sleeping either, I stay up at night thinking of Finney and what I could of done to save him.

I don't think I'll ever get over him, I miss his soft hair and his warm smile. I miss the way our bodies fit together when cuddling, I miss his space rants, I miss his warm hugs, I miss him so fucking much. What am I going to do without him?

Only time will tell.

———————

Words:515

May have mistakes 🫶🏻🫶🏻