In awe

Fluff, for now :)

Prompt: Finney plays guitar for Robin

Words: 355
———————

"Hey finn?"

"Yea Robin?

"Why do you have a guitar hanging up? Do you even play?"

Finney laughed, "Yeah I do actually, it's something I took up a couple of years ago."

Robin looked at Finney with shock, "So you're telling me that the whole time that we've been together, you haven't once played a song for me?"

"Yeah, so what? I suck anyways, trust me you don't want to hear me play."

"I'm not taking no for an answer, play something."

Finney laughed at robins antics, and shook his head no. Robin gave him a hurt look and begged him to play.

"Come onnnn, just one, please??" He pleaded

"What's in it for me?" Finney questioned

Robin thought for a moment before responding, "I'll convince Mami to let us stay home tomorrow and we can cuddle all day."

"Deal." Finney smirked.

He got up from his bed, pushing robin off of him causing robin to sit up right. Finney went over to the corner of his room and grabbed his guitar and his pick, he sat back down on the bed.

"Go on then." Robin pushed

Finney smiled, he started plucking at the strings creating a soft melodic tune. Robin stared at Finney with nothing but pure love in his eyes and somehow, started falling for Finney even harder.
He admired Finney's face when he played, his sharp jawline stood out and he bit his lip every so often signaling just how focused he was. He soon finished the song and looked up at Robin who was just in awe.

"Soo, what'd you think?" Finney asked softly.

Robin didn't even reply, he moved the guitar and crashed his and Finney's lips together. Finney smiled and kissed back.

"You are so talented my love." Robin said once they pulled away. Finney smiled and looked up at Robin before giving him another small kiss.
Robin collapsed next to Finney , he laid on Finneys chest as Finney ran his fingers through his hair.

"I'm glad you liked it." Finney said, planting a soft kiss on the top of his head.

"I loved it."

"And I, love you."

—————————-

May have mistakes🫶🏻🫶🏻

Sorry this is short, I'm making a couple of shorter fluff chapters bc I'm working on a really long angst one and I want to balance them out. Thank you to everyone who's reading, ily🫶🏻