Youre okay

Prompt: Robin helps Finney after getting beaten up.

Hurt/comfort

Warnings: Physical altercation

Age(s)-15

Words:639

——————

"Fuck!" Were the first words that left Finneys mouth as he got pushed to the ground. He landed face first into the gravel, he tried to get back up but one of the men stomped on his back and kicked him harshly in the stomach, causing Finney to roll over. The man climbed ontop of Finney and beat the shit out of him. Pain flashed through Finneys body, he was able to block a couple of punched but that didn't do much. He knew his lip was busted, as well as his nose was bleeding due to the fact that he could feel it trickling down the side of his face.

The guy didn't stop punching him, but one of his friends came over and kicked him roughly in the throat. Finney could barely breathe. His ribs were bruised, lip busted, and his nose was bleeding horribly. They never stopped, Finney was near unconscious, he couldn't feel anything.

His vision was blurred and his ears were ringing, yet he could make out the figure of someone running towards him. He heard his name, but couldn't make out the voice.

"Finney?! Oh my fucking god, Finney!!!!"

That was the last thing he heard before everything went black.

Robin had turned the corner and found Finney lying on the ground with a couple of people surrounding him. His eyes widened in fear as he ran towards the guy ontop of Finney and punched him, over and over. One of the people with him dragged Robin off of him and started to hit him too. Eventually they got off of Robin and Finney and left. Robin sat up against the alley wall wiping the blood off of his face, then he remembered Finney and the poor state he was in.

Robin scurried over to Finney.

"Finney?! Oh my fucking god, finney!!!" Robin yelled, trying to shake the other boy awake, tears formed in his eyes. He frantically checked for a pulse, thankfully it was there. Robin sighed in relief, he knew that he needed to get him and Finney back home. He shakily stood up and picked Finney up as well. Robin had Finneys arm draped over his neck and carried him in his arms, limping home. Robin made sure to take all the backroads and alley ways that way no one would see him and Finney, he didn't want to become another target.

Once they got back to Robin's, he put Finney on the bed and immediately started inspecting Finney's wounds, and they were bad.

He had a black eye on the left side of his face, his lip was completely busted, his tooth was chipped, he had scratches all over his chin. Robin sighed sadly and stared cleaning them.

"I'm so sorry Finney, I should've been there," he whispered, he knew that Finney couldn't hear him but it didn't matter. Once Robin was done he took off Finneys shirt and put him into a clean one.

Finney stirred and opened his eyes.

"Hi my love, take it easy okay?"

Finney tried to speak but he couldn't, so he just nodded and laid down. Robin laid beside him and places soft kisses on his neck, whispering sweet nothings into his ear. Finney cuddled up into robins chest, the two just laid there in a comfortable silence.

Finney was about to drift off to sleep when he heard Robin softly speak up.

"They're not gonna hurt you again, you're okay now finn. I promise."

Finney smiled to himself, he turned around and looked Robin in the eyes before giving him a small kiss. Robin happily kissed back.

"I love you." Finney said, his voice hoarse from his throat still being sore.

"I love you more."

————————-
May have mistakes🫶🏻

I actually hate this but I promised my friend I'd upload a fluff chapter bc I made her cry, livelaughmoon I'm sorry and ily<3