Hallo-weekend

HAPPY EARLY HALLOWEEN 🫶🏻

French Finney? I think yes😍

Modern-ish

Words: 2020

WARNINGS: Physical altercation, underage drinking, drug use

Could not come up with a title to save my life, ignore that.
———-

"Finn!" Robin yelled, "Hurry up!"

"Okay okay! I'm coming!" Finney yelled back, rushing down the stairs.

They got invited to a Halloween party, they knew that Vance, Bruce, Billy, and Griffin were going so they decided to go to. After all, it was halloween, you know the best holiday ever?
Well atleast to robin it was, Halloween was great because you spent the whole month binge watching horror movies and eating candy. But his favorite part? His favorite part was being able to scare people and get away with it, because it was Halloween and no one batted an eye.

Robin sighed heavily, leaning against the door frame and crossing his arms. Finney always took forever to get ready, Robin never understood it.

"Okay, you ready?" Finney asked, snapping robin out of his thoughts.

"Yea, I-" Robin stopped, getting a good look at Finney. Finney had on a black dress shirt and ripped jeans with a silver chain. He had glitter running down his face to create the euphoria effect he was going for, his hair was pulled back into a loose man bun, curls falling softly in front of his face. He looked beautiful, and Robin couldn't get enough.

"Tu aimes?"
(You like?)
Finney asked, his accent coming off heavy. Robin melted, he loved when Finney spoke French to him, even though he didn't really understand it.

"I do," Robin smiled.

Finney chuckled and took Robin's hand into his own, and walked out the door. They decided to not take Robin's car because they both knew that they were going to be drinking, and Finney was probably going to get stoned. So, not wanting to drive under the influence, they made the smart decision to walk.

The walk to the party was peaceful, despite it being Halloween it was actually pretty quiet. In their neighborhood, trick or treat always happened the day before Halloween so there weren't any kids out. Everywhere you looked there were strung up lights, pumpkins, hanging skeletons, caution tape, and fake tombstones in the front yards of each and every house on the block. It was quite nice, seeing how their small town came together over this one holiday.
The thought made Finney smile to himself, even though he had his fair share of bullies, he loved this town almost more than anything.

"Hey Finn, we're here." Robin said softly as they approached the house. Music was blasting and there were coolers outside the house with beers and sodas in them, a sign above read Take what you want. So Robin grabbed him and Finney a beer and headed inside to meet up with the rest of the group.

Walking into the front room, they spotted Bruce and vance sitting on a couch together, whispering to one another. Bruce would occasionally giggle which made Vance roll his eyes. They weren't dating, but both Finney and Robin thought they should, it was obvious that they liked the eachother.

Finney and Robin walked over to the couch, they sat down right next to them.

"Hey lovebirds." Robin teased, making Finney giggle.

"Shut up dickwad." Vance laughed, punching robins shoulder

"How are you guys?" Finney asked,

"Pretty good, what about you?" Bruce replied

"We're alright, do you guys want anything drink?"

"Yea can you get me a water?" Vance asked, looking up at Finney who was now behind the couch.