You called

Words: 423

——————

Anxiety was all Robin felt. Finney had went home over two hours ago and yet still no call. Finney always called Robin to let him know he made it home safe, so why hadn't he called this time?

In the midst of his thoughts his phone rang. Heart racing, he ran to pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Robin?" It was Finney.

"Finney! Fuck you scared me, are you okay?" He whisper yelled into the phone.

"Uh no not really. My uhm, my dad-"

Robin cut him off "Did he hurt you?!"

"No not physically, he just said some stuff, really hurtful stuff."

"Oh Finn, do you need me to come over?"

"Yes please." He sniffled.

"Okay finn, I'm on my way, I love you."

"I love you too."

The call ended. Robin slipped on his shoes and went out the door, jogging to Finn's house.
He went up to the window and knocked on it. Finney shot up and unlocked the window, once Robin came in, Finney collapsed into him.

"Shh Mi amor it's okay." Robin whispered, rubbing Finney's back.

"I just don't understand what I did to him. I didn't ask to be born." Finney cried.

Robins heart broke, he felt so sorry for Finney. He knew how his dad was.

"If I would if just been more careful then maybe I-"

"Hey no no no," Robin cut him off, "what he says and does to you isn't your fault baby. He's a shitty father, you shouldn't have to tip-toe around him."

Finney just cried harder, Robin comforted him the whole time. Tears soaked robins shirt but he didn't care, he just wanted Finney to be okay.

After a while Finney started to calm down, Robin cupped his face and made him look up at him.

"Go clean your face Mi amor, then we can go to sleep okay?"

Finney nodded and got up, heading towards the bathroom. Robin got up too, locking Finneys door just incase. He turned on Finneys star projector and turned on the radio to a soft tune, turning it down so it wasn't loud.

After a couple of minutes Finney came out of the bathroom, he flashed a small smile at robin who had his arms open. Finney happily laid into them. The two laid in bed, Finney was curled into robins chest, Robin tucked a small strand of hair behind his ear and kissed his neck.

"I love you Finn." Robin whispered.

"I love you more." He whispered back

The two soon fell asleep, hands intertwined.

——————
May have mistakes🫶🏻

Sorry for not updating, I have another chapter coming out right after this. Ily guys, Ty for reading<33