Stoned

Prompt: Robin and Finney get high together and have their first kiss

Fluff :)

Warnings: Drug use

Words:347

——————————
Robin and Finney sat in robins room, Robin pulled out a joint from his bed side table and sparked it.

"Robin it is 5 in the morning." Finney laughed

"So what?" Robin replied, taking a hit

"You're gonna get busted one of these days."

"Shut up, you do it too." Robin passed it to Finney, which he gladly accepted.

This went on for a while, the two boys having small talk while passing the joint back and forth.  It was a morning routine for Robin, everyday before school he'd get high with Finney, they'd even sneak off while walking to school sometimes.

By the time the joint was finished, they were both really high and really giggly. Finney laid his head down in robins lap and looked up at him.

"Dude your so fucking high." Robin laughed

"Talk for yourself, atleast my eyes don't get red."

Robin laughed again, "wait I have an idea."

He reached over to his bed side table and grabbed another joint.

"Come here Finney," He said while lighting it.
Curious, Finney went over to robin. He was confused as to why he sparked another one, they didn't ever do two in a row before school.

Robin laid Finney back down in his lap and took a hit. He bent down and blew the smoke into Finneys mouth, Finney caught on quickly and inhaled the smoke.

Robin opened his eyes, and admired Finney.
They had never been this close before, they were inches apart, their noses were basically touching.
Finney was the one who made the first move, he reached up and connected their lips. Robin was in shock at first, but quickly kissed back. He was right, Finneys lips do feel softer under his own.

Eventually they pulled away, and just smiled at eachother.

"Come on loser, put that out and let's start getting ready." Finney giggled.

Robin smiled to himself, he could feel his cheeks heat up. He put out the joint and put it back in his drawer, saving it for later.

Today was going to be a good day.

————-

I hate this sm. Sorry for not uploading again I've had terrible writers block and nothing I wrote came out good. Also I've been like high asf non stop and couldn't be bothered to write.