3.Arguments

-Night time-

I was reading a book in my seat when the door bursted open to a obviously drunk Oberyn

"Oberyn what are you doing in here? And are you drunk?" I shut my book and stood up, "You're the reason why she is dead." He said in his drunken state, "What?" I was confused, "Mom she died giving birth to you, and you turned out to be a girl so she died for for for NOTHING!"

"Your obviously drunk Oberyn, you don't me-" "I do! Your the reason why my mother is dead!" He then slapped and kicked my body.

He left my room slamming the door, I pull myself up crying and holding my rib which he had kicked.

I need to go on a walk, I thought to myself.

I went through the gardens til I heard a throat being cleared, "Hello Princess Aurora." It was Tyrion, "Oh hi Tyrion." I say not looking at him, "What are you doing up at this hour?" "Oh needed to clear my mind. My mind is clear now time to go."

"Hold on princess." He says, I immediately stopped, "Why did I hear a few sniffles from you, princess?" I turned around to look at him, "I uhm had a nightmare."

He was sitting on a bench I saw, he patted the empty space beside him for me to sit which I did.

"What was the nightmare about, if I might ask?" "My mother and how she died shortly after giving birth to me." He patted my hand, "My mother did the same." I looked into his eyes, "Your reputation does not precede you Lannister." I said he looked surprised.

"And what exactly is my reputation?" "A monster, but I do not see that in you, I see a man who is one of the most kindest one possible." He smiled, "Your reputation does not precede you either, princess." He retaliated in a jesting way, "Really? Tell me how."

"Your known as the Cobra, though I do not know why." I laughed, "A Cobra is known to have elegance, and a prideful stance, something I have." I stood up with pridefulness flowing through me, "You see me that is why I am the Cobra." He smiled at me, "I shall learn soon enough." He said.