23. Love

-Nighttime-

I walked through the garden, it looked so much prettier at night then it had been in the mornings.

I sat down on a bench where I saw a book, "Dance of The Dragons?" I picked it up and read the book which was telling a difference tale from a perspective of a dwarf named Mushroom.

"Hello, Dowager Queen Aurora." I looked up, it was Tyrion, "Tyrion I am sorry I found this here. I didn't know anyone was out here." I started getting up, "Hold on Aurora." I froze as he said, "What?" "How has life been?"

I looked at him dumbfounded at what I heard, "Great. Having my husband die, my two year old son be king, the man I love coming back here to only take my child place as heir to the throne or something. So yes it's great."

"You love me?" Tyrion gasped out with his hand on his heart, "I believe I do, but with everything I could be wrong." I felt tears coming on so I sat down on the bench and let them out, "And I can't even let the Targaryen kid get throne because it belongs to my son!" I yelled.

"The Targaryen's-" "Are messed up in the head! Everyone in ones that. One day she will burn down the city with those dragons of hers and become a mad queen! So is it safer for my son to be on the throne or for me to kill her?" I yelled at the man in front of me.

"Aurora, I-" "Forget about it, goodnight Tyrion."  I got up and walked to my rooms to where I will cry in there.

A/N: I AM MAKING A AEMOND TARGARYEN FANFIC CALLED THE VELARYON GIRL