7.The trials and Discovery

I sat with my brother next to the iron throne for Joffrey trial, "I do not believe he did this." I whispered to Oberyn, "Neither do I, but then again, all Lannisters are the same inside." He said.

Just then a woman came out she was in what was a pink dress, "Our next witness is Shae!" Tywin called, Tyrion looked at her with betrayed filled eyes, "Looks like a prostitute." Oberyn whispered in my ear, I stifled a laugh.

I hit him for that comment he said, 1-"Ao issi nykeā līve ao kostagon sagon sindita." She looked confused at what I said, "It's high Valaryin, I was taught it as a child by my handmaidens." I explained .

Tyrion then said, "Father I wish to confess."

"A trial by combat?" I whispered to Oberyn, "We might need to visit the imp." He said back I slapped him again before I went to my chamber to get into something comfy before we go and see Tyrion.

Later that night my brother came to my door and led me to the dungeon, to talk with Tyrion.

"And I will be your second champion." I said leaning beside my brother, "I believe I can have one only." "Oh but no I can scare them into letting me." He looked puzzled, "How?"

(You about to see some girl power)

"You remember how I am called to cobra?" He nodded and Oberyn put the stick closer to my face to illuminate it, my eyes turned green like a cobra, I opened up my mouth to fangs, "The one difference between me and a cobra is my bite only takes a second to work."

I then undid it and went back into my human look, "I am going to go now." I said leaving before my brother, "Wait, what is in it for you?" "I get to become what my sister would have wanted me to. A hero."