11. Weddings

A MONTH AFTER THE PROPOSAL

I got my wedding dress.

My brother Oberyn married Cersi 2 weeks ago and today I am to marry Tommen the adolescent king.

A knock came to my door, it was Cersi, "Queen Sister! What do I owe this honor of a visit to?" I asked curious as my hair was being decorated with pearls. "I wanted to talk to you about Tommen and what should-" "Queen Sister nothing shall happen between us until he is of age 17. And I would like your permission to have boyfriends on the side." She looked at me up and down, "Umm of course?" She said with uncertainty, "Is there anything else?' "I want to see your dress."

<<<<<The dress

I showed it to her, she looked dumbfounded like she had just seen a ghost, "Wow, umm it's quite exquisite." She said, shaking a little bit at my dress, "Yes, I see that it represents Dorne and how we will prevail in the kingdom." I smiled and added some lipstick to my plum lips to really go out, "When I am Queen, I will make sure that the guilty be bringed to jai, and the innocent brought to justice." I said smiling, "Does that include Tyrion? My brother for what he did to my son, father? Or no it just includes what is wrong in your mind."

Cersi said in a bitter tone,I smiled at her and got up in my robe of gold and red, "Now sister, we both know that Tyrion did nothing to Joffrey." "So then was it you who murdered my son?"

Her fist tightened a little, "Remember Cersi, I am the queen. You are a Princess of Dorne now." I said in a cautious but sweet tone as I put my hands on her shoulders, "Maybe you need to lie down and skip the wedding. It might do you some good." I snapped my fingers and a lady started dragging Cersi away, "Was that a threat!" She screamed at me, "No mother, it was a matter of statement."I said.

I sat down and the lady went back to braiding my hair as I had just won a victory, one of many I should say.

At the church

I walked with Tommen into the chapel, everyone was smiling and cheering our names outside, I could hear them.

The priest stuff says our vows

Tommen pecked my lips and we went to go see our blazing crowd that was cheering my name as an Princess of Dorne to the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms I was proud of myself for I had accomplish what my sister did, I was now Queen married to an King as she had married a prince who had betrayed her trust.

Later that night

I went into Tommens chambers to talk to him, "Hello my king." I bowed a little, "Hello wife, what do I owe this visit for?" "I wanted to talk to you about the new Princess of Dorne, your mother." I said smiling an little he smiled back and patted for me to sit on his bed, "I want to put this as nice as possible, but I have suspicion your mother is a traitor."