15. The Murder of a Lioness

-3 months into the pregnancy-

I was starting to show my swollen belly, "Madam the Prince of Dorne is here." A handmaiden said, "Send Oberyn in please."

"Hello sister you asked for me?" I turned around, "Yes, ladies you are dismissed for the day." The 4 ladies left me and Oberyn alone, "I guess this i-" "I want to poison Cersi." I said plainly, "Where would you get poison?" He asked me.

I was shocked, "I am talking about poisoning your wife and you don't care?" "Never really liked her you know. So again where does the poison play into this?" I was stunned, "Ollena Tyrell. She offered." I explained.

He smiled, "How is the baby?" He pointed to my belly, "Restless, but what did I expect?" He made his grin larger, "True, have any names yet?" I looked at him and smiled.

"If a boy, Oberyn Tyrion Martell Lannister, if a girl, Elia Alicent Martell Lannister." I said he laughed, "Why name your child after me?" "Because you're my brother Oberyn and deserve a namesake." He stood up and hug me, "If you can poison Cersi tonight please." Oberyn said as he was leaving my room,

"With pleasure." I whispered as I looked at the sun that was descending.

I went to the dungeon with the poison, hiding it in my sleeves, I walked by the guards of her prison, "Go you are dismissed for 10 minutes

I went to the dungeon with the poison, hiding it in my sleeves, I walked by the guards of her prison, "Go you are dismissed for 10 minutes." They bowed and left me alone with her, rookie mistake.

I walked into a barricaded jail cell with Cersi neck being covered in chains at my request, "What do you want?" I smiled, "I have a drink for you from King Tommen, he would like to say that your trial should be soon."

She took it from my hands as I presented it I smiled, "Your trial will be in 2 weeks my sister."

I walked out of the holding cell smiling as the guards had 3 more minutes left and that poison would work in 19 minutes which would make her look like she choked herself with the chains.