25. A Letter

I sat on the Iron Throne listening to debates about whatever

When a Septa came in, "Queen Regent, a letter has arrived from Dragonstone." I took the letter from his hand and read it.

Dear Aurora Martell,

                    You seem to have heard from my hand, Tyrion Lannister, listen to what he says please.

I am about to arrive, I would be caution if your next move.

                                Daenerys Targaryen.

"Prepare wine please!" I ordered getting up, "What type madam?" A man asked, "One that knocks out a person please."

I walked where Tyrion was staying, "Tyrion!" I yelled, he was with a whore, "Out now!" I commanded the girl, "What was that for?" He said mad, "Read this." I threw the letter to him.

"What is this?" He asked, "It's a letter from Daenerys Targaryen." I explained as calmly as I could, "So?" "So? So is all you have to say? I will never let this woman take what is my son birthright." "A birthright that was stolen from her!" He said back.

"It doesn't matter, you won't see her." "What?" I laughed a little, "You will stay in these chambers till our conversation is done." "You can't do that." "Yes I can, you're a guest in my castle I may do what I like."