13. Brothers

I walked through the garden with my young husband, "How are baby's made?" He asked suddenly, I stopped and looked at him, "You do not know?" He shook his head, "Well when the gods see a woman they will put a baby in her and determine if she is a good mother throughout her pregnancy if not they will take it from her, if she is they let her keep it."

"So they just appear randomly?" "Yes, my king." I said with a smile, "Mom never told me that." He said, "Well I must do King business, can you go visit my uncle?" I nodded and he left me alone.

I walked towards his uncle room, he was out on house arrest as I had begged Tommen to do so, for his sake of course.

I saw a guard outside his door, "You are dismissed." I waved him off and he went.

I opened the door to a man laying in a bed staring at the ceiling and looking hopeless, "I do not want any food." "I am sorry Ser Jaimie, but I have no food." He looked at me and immediately jumped up, "My queen I did not know it was you." I smiled, "Please call me Aurora."

He stood up and bowed before me, "Yes sir of course Aurora." He kissed my hand flirtatiously, "Have you spoke to Tyrion lately?" I said walking towards the desk and opening the drawer to a bunch of letters, "I am guessing you have." I picked up the letter and read it.

It was Tyrion, "And for if I do die give my dying wish of being buried with whores?" I read what he said, "Interesting, very." I commented in disbelief.

"That was when we were-" "The date on this is from 3 days ago."