12. The Arrest of a Lion

Tommen was stunned at what I had said, me accusing his mother of treason what reason could I have? Love.

"Why do you believe my mother has committed treason?" He asked, I pulled out a book from behind my back, "This is from Eddard Stark a friend of your father The Late King Robert, he wrote this before he died and I believe you should read it."

I gave him the book, he looked through it and slammed with a fist to his mouth, "So what are you saying exactly?" He asked, "I believed your mother conspired to kill your father and succeeded and may have had a affair with your uncle, and is doing some witchcraft."

"Please just arrest her and let me get more evidence." I begged him on my knees he looked at me and nodded quickly, "She will arrested tomorrow afternoon during her daily walk." I smiled and hugged him goodnight.

"And do not arrest your uncle please." I said to him before leaving.

-Next Afternoon-

I walked through the garden with Cersi, I had warned Oberyn about her arrest before he left for a brothel of course, "Lovely weather, huh sister?" She tried to start conversation with me, I looked at her and smiled, "Yes certainly princess

I walked through the garden with Cersi, I had warned Oberyn about her arrest before he left for a brothel of course, "Lovely weather, huh sister?" She tried to start conversation with me, I looked at her and smiled, "Yes certainly princess." I said bittersweetly to my sister now some mother.

I saw guards come toward us with the king Tommen, "By the power of the king I arrest Cersi Lannister! On the charge of Incest, killing the former king Robert, and witchcraft." She looked shocked like a deer being hunted, "I am the Queen!" She yelled as she was being taken, "No I am!" I exclaimed as I looked into her poor eyes of terror and betrayal.