18.The death of a king

-2 years later-

I walked through the halls with my son Oberyn, the boy had my hair and skin and his fathers bright blue eyes, well of course Jaimie was his father, but for my life safe I say he is Tommen's

(I MIGHT MAKE OBERYN MARTELL LANNISTER OLDER FACECLAIM BE THE GUY WHO PLAYS SER CRISTION COLE)

A woman raced into my sight and she suddenly stopped when she saw me, "My queen, there is bad news of the king!" "What is it?" I asked walking towards her.

"He has been hurt in battle against Daenerys Targaryen. We do not know if he will live to see the light of day anytime soon."  I stood still, "Get me my paper and pen." I said walking towards my room, "What are you going to do my queen?" "I am going to invite a old friend back to court."

"Be careful! I will go check about the king!" The maid shouted towards me.

I ran into my room and sat down Oberyn on the bed while he played with his feet I would write to my brother Oberyn. Seeing as now my son would be the king, I would have to be his regent and I need my brother to be his hand.

I wrote up the letter.

Dear Oberyn,

I bring sad news to you that my husband has been attacked in battle we do not know if he shall live to see another light.

If  he shall not our son shall be king and I will be his regent, and I would like you to travel back to King's Landing and be the had of the king, I only trust you do not betray your soon king and help him in his days.

Forever more your sister,
Aurora Martell Lannister.