17. A letter

I sat in my children's nursery, Jaimie had left to go to Essos to go find this woman named Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen something like that.

Ellia cooed and I smiled at her as she brought up her finger and sported a nasty claw as she took my finger and tugged on it, a knock came to the door, "Enter." I said lightly not trying to start a mess with crying.

A handmaiden entered with two envelopes in her hand, "My queen, we have letters for you." "Set them down I shall read them soon." I said I heard hmm and leave.

A FEW MOMENTS LATER

I saw that all 3 babes were asleep so I decided to read the letters the first one had a symbol of the House of The Dragon.

Dear Aurora Martell Lannister,
I hear that you have given birth to 3 babes. How luck are you to have those kids, I also heard the names one of them being Daenerys well if you did not know my names happens to be Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, I am sure you have heard of me.

I would like to meet the child that has been named in grand honor, I ask of you too visit Essos.

From,
Daenerys Targaryen.

I freaked out and dropped the letter. She is the one Oberyn had warning me about.

My shaking hand got the other letter hoping it was from Jaimie.

Dearest Aurora ,

                          I have heard about your marriage and birth to my nephews children and I am very happy for you and the many new children you shall have with Tommen.

I do hope though you have not forgotten about me, though I did leave before any plans were brought up and had to escape that fearful night that I killed my father and woman, but anyhow I am happy for you.

Love,
Tyrion Lannister.

Tears stained Tyrions letter as I remembered everything.