26. Meeting

I went outside where I saw a dragon, I smirked as it landed to the ground, "Daenerys Targaryen, what a pleasure to have you here, would you like to come in?" I said with almost nicety's.

"Yes please, I would like to see my future home." She said walking past me, I smiled and walked behind her, I suddenly found a guard who took us to the dining room.

I sat down, while my cupbearer poured out cups, she took her goblet and held it in her hand, "You know Tyrion has said so much about you." She said to me, I was surprised, "All good things I hope." I said with a smile.

She brought the goblet to her lips and took a big gulp of it, "Let's talk about my throne." I raised my eyebrows, "Your throne it's my sons throne last time I checked." "Well then, your son is the grandson of a usurper."

"Your very great grandsire, was Aegon the Conqueror, he took the throne from major houses, including the King of The North, then Tohhren Stark, so by that logic you are and every ancestor or descendants you have are the grandchildren of a usurper." I said to her.

She finished her wine when she slammed the cup down, "How d-d-d-dare!" She collapsed to ground, "Take her to the dungeon, please." I said to my guards. They nodded and picked her up and took her away, "Also can one of you fly the dragon back to Dragonstone?" "Yes, your grace."