chapter 2

In Korea

In Seoul university 6 boys entered together.

All are from business background so they were studying business.

Taehyung, junkook and jimin were in same semester and hoseok, jin and namjoon were in same semester but for professional communication classes they study together.

Taehyung," hyung we are heading towards our class  meet you guys in communication lecture".

Jin," you guys go and take care of that angry brat jungkook, u know he is very short tempered".

Jimin," Relax hyung I will take care of that bunny and this cute tiger".

Jungkook," We are taking care of you, mochii".

Jimin," yahh!! I am older then you".

Jungkook,"okay ,jiminshii".

Taehyung," We are getting late, stop bricking ".

Jungkook," see you hyung, byy ".

Namjoon," byy".

Hoseok was doing something in his mobile.

Namjoon," what are you doing in it, from morning your are not with us you are only on your mobile".

Hoseok," actually  hyung I was reading the latest news of Min corporations there daughter's Hana and Haarinaa  were got into an accident yesterday and there condition is critical they are in hospital".

Jin," ya, I also heard that from our dad , poor girls ".

Namjoon," where was I when dad was talking about this hyung ".

Jin," you were busy with your books".

Namjoon," ohhhhhh".

Jin," yoongi didn't came today".

Namjoon,"hyung, Hana and Haarinaa are yoongi's sister don't you know that".

Jin,"oohhh , yeah ".

Namjoon," We haven't met them ever".

Hoseok,"whom ??".

Jin," those 2 girls j-hope".

Hoseok," oohhh , yeah u know  yoongi how he is always  protective towards his sisters and all our maknae are no. 1 flirty in nature that's why he doesn't want to take the risk".

They all laugh together.

With that they join there classes and classes resumes  everyone was focusing on there subjects.

~~~~~

In hospital

Yoongi was sitting between her sisters  bed caressing there hands with his hand, the tears were flowing down from his eyes.

Yoongi," I know, you both are stubborn and angry birds but I love that nature of yours please open your eyes your brother wants to fight with you, promise I will not sleep for whole day, I will spend time with you, please get up my child my cupcakes please get up and shout on me".

Miss lee [geetanjali and naina's mother ] ," yoongi, my child".

Yoongi," miss Lee, look these both brats are lying there quietly. They are not talking with me. Are they mad, please asking them to wake up. I promise I will not fight or tease them, i will not sleep for promise, I will..... i will make delicious dishes for them. I will not nag them, I will allow them to do whatever they want, infact I will accompany them, please ask them to wake up."

Miss lee was shocked by watching the behavior of yoongi he is not an expressive person but today by seeing condition she was very broken because  she treat 3 them as there own child. She love all of them equally  she consider all 5 child's as there own she don't  treat them as there step child.

Miss lee," yoongi, calm down my dear they will be fine don't  worry they will wake up soon, Dr said that probably  they can wake up by tomorrow  so we should not loose hope okay, be strong if you will be strong then only you can cheer your sisters cause they can hear you".

Yoongi," they can hear us ???".

Miss lee," yes dear".

Yoongi," look my dear I am not crying I a....mmm smiling. wake up and we will go to all the places which you will say i will give my time only to you both".

Miss lee smiled by seeing there bond. She was happy.

~~

In university-

All 6 boys came out of the communication classes

Jin," Let's go to the hospital".

Jungkook," wae hyung, what happened to you".

Namjoon," No, jk actually u know Hana and Haarinaa are yoongi's sisters got into accident last day so we are planning to visit them today in hospital."

Jungkook," okay hyung let's go yoongi hyung need us ."

They all went to the hospital and saw yoongi coming  out from the hospital with sad face. They went to him.

Taehyung," hyung ".

Yoongi was zoning out he didn't  seem to listen taehyung's voice.

Jin shouted, " yahh!! Suga look here".

Yoongi snaped back to reality and look towards  his brothers standing there in front of the hospital and tears start brimming in his eyes.

He ran and hugged all of them, that was a group hug.

Jin patted his shoulder," suga, you are strongest among us, if you will break like this who will handle miss lee and your father. "

Suga was now calmed down. They take him to there place that was there shared house they all spent there days together in that house only.

That house is like a second home for them. It contains many memories from childhood to adult.

Suga knows that miss lee has 2 daughters but he doesn't know what his father is planning further. Sometimes  he hate those girls of miss lee because when miss lee was away from them his sisters cry whole night because they miss her. He knows that she is a kindhearted lady but he doesn't want to share her mother to anyone  in these days miss lee made s special  position in everybody's heart.

Suga's phone starts ringing  he picked it up that was of his spy on girls of miss lee

Soobin," Sir , they are here your father called them".

Suga," what, why".

Suga take the car keys from the desk and came out of the room start heading towards  the main gate.

Jin," where are you going , come and eat food".

Suga,"hyung there is something more important  then that i am taking your car i will be back till night".

Jin," yahh!! Before  going anywhere  eat something i know  you haven't  eaten anything  from yesterday ".

Suga ," hyung it important  then food".

Jin came and take him towards the dinning  table and and made him sit and said ,"eat it then only you are allowed to go."

Without  further  argument he knows  he will not be able to win with jin when it comes on health so he just start eating his pancakes. And after finishing it he quickly went out towards his father's  office.

_________________________________________

Hello readers,

I know  I am not a good writer but I hope you guys will support  me.

All my beautiful and handsome army support me