Chapter 5

Now both of them eated there sandwiches and hot chocolate peacefully.

Geetanjali," Ahhh!! It's delicious and so relaxing".

Naina," yeah".

Geetanjali," I am full i don't  think I can have dinner now".

Naina,"Mee too , let's fresh up and sleep because  i am tired and it's 7 we need a good sleep okay ".

Geetanjali, " Let's go first  you fresh up till then i am unpacking our things  okay."

Naina,"okay put my night wear on the bed ".

And she went inside the washroom.

Geetanjali  starts unpacking everything and take out the night wears of Naina and put them on bed... then she take out the a large frame which contains the photos of both sisters the tears of happy memories  start brimming  in her eyes. She sat and started getting flashback of all the beautiful  moments  they shared  together. How they use to fights and then patch up within 2 min and how they use to cheat with there friends in the examination hall. How they use to climb on the trees and collect Mango and guava. Naina came out of the bathroom and find her sister holding there collage and weeping silently she came and hugged  her from back and said 

Naina," calm down those days will be back soon we will leave this world behind okay. ".

Geetanjali  wiped her tears and hugged her tightly and then she take her clothes from the wardrobe and get inside  the washroom.

After changing  and unpacking  both the girls lie on the bed hugged each other and soon there eyes become heavy and they fall into deep sleep .

2 times maid come and tried to open the door but it was locked from inside. She knocked  several time but they were in deep sleep so they didn't  answer.

At 12 pm both the girls heard a loud honk of car which scared them and also that interrupted the beautiful sleep of them...  they heard a voice of a maid  "young master you are here" . They didn't come out from the room only they are hearing what is going on, outside in the main hall. Then there mother came inside the house and asked the maid that have we eaten or not.

Maid," they only eat those sandwiches and hot chocolate after that we knocked  several times they didn't open the gate."

Miss lee,"okay, let me check are the asleep or not ".

They were happy at least her mother was with them but suddenly they heard a unfamiliar manly voice

Voice,"where are you going".

Miss lee,"they are in the guest room so i am going to check on them".

Mr. Min," No let them sleep we will meet them in morning okay".

Miss lee,"okay,let's go".

Miss lee was hesitant but she think that her girls would  be tired that's why they slept early without meeting her.

On the other hands girls were standing near the gate and was waiting for her mother to knock at the door so that they can open and hug her tightly but by hearing all this, it broke there heart that they aren't important  for her also.

They went back to the bed and tried there best to sleep but it didn't work they were awake whole night they only changed  there position from one to another but nothing worked.

It was 3:30am in morning Naina sighed and get up from the bed then geetanjali also get up and sit on the bed for 2 min they stared each other and then sighed together.

Geetanjali,"okay let's go we need to take a short walk because  nothing is helping us right now, neither we can sleep nor we can weep... so let's go for a walk ".

Naina,"ya.. let's go ".

They came out in the garden of the mansion and start there little  walk , they were bare foot which was giving them a relaxed sensation. They felt someone near them and with a blink of an eye they changed there position and make a taikando form from there hand like they will beat up that person. They saw it saw Soobin standing there....

Naina," bhai you scared us ". [Bhai is used for elder brother in India]

Geetanjali," yes we were like now what we are gonna face".

Soobin," what you both are doing here at this time , go and study".

Geetanjali," we have just completed  our school now when we will go for college and  we will study  there. not now.... feed this in your little mind ok Oppa ".

Naina quickly  turned her face to Geetanjali  and then Geetanjali  turned  her face to naina and together  they chimed, " Oppa , play with us we are getting bored~~".

They literally singed this line in front of Soobin and 3 of them laughed together.....

After walking approximately 1 hour they both went Inside the mansion and Soobin went towards  the security  room.

Now again both the girls are feeling bored so they thought  of making breakfast for everyone.

Naina," what should we make because  they love korean dishes and we don't  know even one".

Geetanjali thoughts for 2 min and said," Let's make pancakes and juice for Mr. Min , strawberry shake for mumma and hot chocolate  for young master??? What say".

Naina," I think it's perfect".

Geetanjali,"Let's go".

Geetanjali start making the pancakes and Naina start making the shake .....

After half an hour they prepared the breakfast  and start cleaning the kitchen they saw a young handsome boy coming out from a room with one eye closed and one hand in pocket other on the head ruffling his hair. He came inside the kitchen  and take the water bottle  from fridge and then again start going inside the room but Geetanjali said something  and he stop at his track and shouted.

Geetanjali, "young master you will go college today ????".

Yoongi," who the hell are you to ask me anything  like that!!!!!".

Both the girls flinched at there place .

Yoongi," you are maid here do that work only and don't  disturb me did you get that!!!!".

Geetanjali," yes young master".

Naina," we are sorry young master for the inconvenience".

Yoongi," you better be, or else i will fire you".

Now both the girls got the idea that he is the heir of this house but still they have the confusion  why they both are here... probably  today  that suspense will get uncovered...

_________________________________________

Hello readers

Stay tuned Let's see what happens the next what will be there next step ..

Hope you guys are enjoying it please comment  and tell your views.