chapter 11

The girls were roaming around and there they found a book store. They looked at each other with a smile saying that this is what they want. Without a second thought they entered the book store it was more like a library. 

Naina quickly goes to the small podium which was having templates explaining  section is on which side.

Naina,"what do you wanna read ".

Geetanjali,"something more like horror or suspense".

Naina,"Then let's go with Sherlock homes".

Geetanjali," ya I love his books let's go".

Beside the horror and suspense section romantic and 🔞 comic section was  there.

Geetanjali took the book named "the horror of the basterd villa " by CS Copland, "it's looking nice ".

Naina came with ,"the study in scarlet".

They said in unison let's gooooo and get the place.

On the other hand boys came with some romantic books in there hand to the place to sit and read, then Suddenly they heard that owner said if anybody wants to have something to eat or drink they can order we will get that for them .

Geetanjali and jungkook move forward to give there orders and said together, " 2 hot chocolate". And turned there face to see other. 

Owner asked again,"2 for you 2".

Geetanjali," No no no 2 for me and 2 for him,". Then she look at him and asked ," I am right?".

Jungkook," ya ". And smile made its way on his face.

They get back to there partners and watched both of there partners are siting infront of each other and staring at each other by securing your place beside them.

Both of you sit beside them and start reading your books and waiting for your hot chocolate.

Naina wasn't able to concentrate on the book as tae was sitting infront of her. Her heart is giving her no help. Whereas geetanjali looks calm but naina suddenly noticed that jungkook was stealing glance over you she averted her gaze from jungkook to taehyung and find him already looking at her but geetanjali was still calm and composed and rest of 3 were looking at each other time to time.

After near about 20 minutes they heard a voice saying come and take your orders.

Geetanjali stands up and said," I will go and get it".

Jungkook," Let's go I am also going to get that".

She gave him a natural smile and they both went towards the counter.

Tae," they look good together ".

Naina,"yeah... they form a good pair".

Tae," should we set them up ..... if you think it's right because she is your friend ".

Naina," not friend she is my sister... yeah of course if your friend assure me that he will take care of her."

Before Tae could answer anything they both came with hot chocolate in there hand and handed them one and again sat on there place .

Naina," I will be back I want to read something else".

Tae right after 2 min when naina was gone for changing the book," its quite boring I will get new one".

Naina," yeah this is the book ".

But suddenly she was pushed in the corner of the store near the last cupboard where only 1 person can stand and tae dragged her there standing there with her in that corner.

She looked in his eyes there face were like 1 cm apart there hearts were exploding in there bodies they were holding there breaths after 1 min of staring at each other's eyes.

Tae break the silence and said," don't go there let them be alone for sometime and make decision they want to be together or not".

Naina," look I know you are good looking and he is good looking but we don't know each other and i can't trust him with her sorry .... now leave me".

Tae moved closed and said in her ears," give them a chance and you give me a chance ".

Naina feel the goosebumps by his voice she don't wanna react but her body was reacting in his touch or you can say because of the closeness. She feel again him staring at her with those beautiful eyes. Naina came back to her senses as she heard geetanjali's voice.

Geetanjali," naina are you there .... where is she ".

Jungkook," tae is also nowhere to be found ".

Tae," guys we are here actually something was gone in my eyes and she was just helping me out."

Naina was looking like a red tomato so as tae but they managed well.

After that they became friends but the tension between naina and tae was there which was not gone unnoticed by others but they didn't mention that because they want to ask them that personally.

Now it's 2:30 so girls decided to leave as they have to reach school early them there driver.

Boys offered them the ride but they rejected politely and went back to the school.

When girls reached there school and was ready to jump in the school suddenly someone picked them up with there waist and help them to go up on the wall they looked down and both of them lifting the girls but as the girls don't have any time to argue so they just accepted there help and jumped inside the school and let the rest of things go for the next meeting.

They ran towards the gate and found there driver standing there. He opened the door for the girls.

Geetanjali, " were you waiting for us long".

Driver," No mam I just arrived here".

The girls gave the wink to each other and said in unisons ," okay".

In this way they headed back to the house without any problem.

At night naina was just lost in tae thoughts that how close they were
In the book store , how handsome he was he asked for giving chance to him all these thoughts were exploding in her head. Geetanjali was just thinking about how jungkook was stealing glance from her and how adorable he looks when he rolled up his sleeves and took his hot chocolates from the counter.

On the other hand boys condition was same as the girl they were lost in there thoughts the night was very long for them today ...

_________________________________________

Hey readers ....

Thank you for coming here and give me your support...