chapter 10

After playing 15 min with puppies the girls went towards the convenience store .

On the other hand yoongi was coming back to his mention his friends were behaving quite clingy so all 6 of them were coming to drop him to the mansion. Suddenly, the maknae's saw puppies there near a small park, they quickly junmped from the car and ran towards them and there hyungs were shouting on these spoiled brats.

Namjoon , " yahhh!! Where are you guys going".

Jin," yahh!! What is this , Is this the way to come out of the car , what if something happens".

Namjoon," hyung, you have spoiled them alot because of you those are behaving like this".

Jimin replied, " Relax hyung nothing happened to us. So, no need of pamper us like small kids."

Jin," yes , you guys are now grown up man na , I am fed up with them ".

Then Suddenly jungkook shouted loudly everyone get off from the car and ran towards him , and when they reach there they found jungkook was so amazed by the puppies that he was behaving like a 5 year old kid and tae was accompanying him.

Jin," look how grown up man they are".

Jimin," I don't know them who are they".

And with this sentence they all started laughing.. 😂😂

There on the other hand both the girls are like wrecked maniac they were bricking and smiling at each other doing this they reach the convenience store.

Geetanjali asked, "what do think in which clg we will get admission"

Naina replied, "well the capacity and grades which we have ,by analyzing them i can say , all the college in korea are gonna reject us".

Geetanjali, "yeah , that's what i was expecting ".

Naina," Hey, what if after completion of our school they will send us to Seoul university".

Geetanjali,"Seriously, are you drunk or what, baby lets go to the hospital don't you know that is the prestigious universityof korea. They will kick our ass and say we don't accept garbage".

Naina, " yaahhhh , we are not that bad".

Geetanjali," we only study 1 day before exams if passing marks is 40 they we will score 50 so that we will not be the lowest but also get the remarks on report cards as just passed with dignity ".

Naina," that was good but seriously i forgot our last remarks , that how could they just write that ".

Geetanjali," they are our teacher they know us well and can do anything, and now let's get back else yoongi will come back".

they grabbed there things and went back

The girls were not happy but they were trying to enjoy the moment they have and on the other hand boys were also trying have the fun there hyung and unaware about the next day new people new things that are going to come in their life.

Both the girls reached home in silence and there snacky night delightly and there boys also after playing like child went back to there doom.

Next morning at 6am

Miss lee," girl's wake up today you are going to the school and from tomorrow you have to follow certain timings so better come and get ready".

Girls were not in mood of argue they were tired so they thought leave it like india they use to be backbenchers and sleep whole day there so they thought of following that only.

They get ready and came out of the room..

Yoongi,"come here father called you both".

Geetanjali,"okay young master".

They both entered inside the room and were given a sheet where of there schedule from tomorrow which they careless put inside there bag and left the study room.

After having breakfast they were ready to go to the school , while they were in the car naina told to check the schedule so both of them pull the sheer from bag and were shocked and also lot there interest in going school.

Geetanjali," WTF , they want us to die by overworking ourselves".

Naina,"i don't want to attend the school".

Geetanjali," Neither me".

They both give the devil smile to each other and went to the school, driver informed them that he will come and pick them up at 3.

Both of them pretends to go inside the school as soon as the driver drove away they move in opposite direction and went to the nearest park. As they don't know where to go still they don't want to attend the school and because of t they are getting frustrated.

Jungkook and tae came in that park sat on the grasses and started there chit chats while this whole thing was noticed by naina and geetanjali was continuously talking with her but after few minutes she realized that naina isn't giving the answer to her questions. She looked towards Naina and saw her staring at 2 boys sitting in infront.

Naina," they are hot and sexy ".

Geetanjali," yes. .. they are".

After 2 min to silence and staring geetanjali said,"yahh!! We don't know them".

Naina," yes i know but we can know them aren't we?". And give her a wink.

Geetanjali," shall we take the first step or wait for them to say anything".

Naina," we are not the angle that they will directly come and will fall for us we need to show our gratitude and efforts".

Geetanjali," says the one who haven't been in relationship ever".

Naina narrowed her eyes towards geetanjali and said ,"like you have been in relationship for 2 4 times".

Geetanjali, "yahh !!! You don't know how to talk with your elders".

Naina," No my dear 2 min elder sister tell me ". And by saying this Naina slapped geetanjali's head and ran away. Then geetanjali followed her quickly scolding and trying to catch her.

And all this was noticed by the boys they were smiling at the girls.

Jungkook," aren't they cute".

Tae,"indeed".

Tae," shorter one is mischievous but cute".

Jungkook," But other one is beautiful and sexy".

Tae," someone is drooling".

Jungkook," No hyung i am just admiring the beauty".

Tae give him a teasing smile and said ,"Let's go to the comic store i want to read something today".

Jungkook, " Let's gooooooooooooo".

And here geetanjali catches the Naina and then start bricking but naina suddenly noticed them leaving from there and pointed towards them and Said," they are leaving".

Geetanjali stopped from whatever she was saying and looked towards them jk opened the door or porche and sit beside tae and drove away.

Geetanjali, " they are very rich there is no chance for us, we don't have anything........ not even our own house".

Naina," exactly ".

Geetanjali," Let's go and find something or somewhere to entertain ourselves".

And they start finding something interesting in Korea not thinking for what gonna happen the next moment.......

_________________________________________

Thank you readers

Please support me I try my best to give you the best content.

Stay tuned...