chapter 9

"Few more kindness expected from Mr. Min , miss lee and young master"

1. When this will end you will never ever expect us to be with you in any situation.

2. We will use there names but live in our own style. Yes we will act like them in front of those who know them and for those who don't  know them we will be ourselves infront of them.

3. You will never ask us, what we are doing, if any  work of us is not effecting you. Yes, if it is effecting your daughters image in any way you can ask but till the date it isn't  effecting, you are Noone to question us.

4. We will not follow the rules and regulations of this house.

5. Before going from this house and after coming back of your daughter in this house we want to live 1 day like a full family love without any fight  and sadness 

Hope you guys don't have any problem with these points.

Mr. Min was shocked and amazed by the points because  he was expecting the girls will ask for something precious but for him these are the silly things they asked from him for themselves.

Mr. Min called miso and said her to call the girls in the office.

After sometimes girls entered in the room and saw Mr. Min and Miss lee were sitting there they went near them and asked why they have called them here.

Mr. Min,"we are okay and we don't have any problem with any of your points".

Geetanjali smiled and said," okay then we are off to our room and whatever  is your plan ...that how we are gonna take your daughters position tell us whenever you have time".

Both the girls are now out from the room and back there room.whole day they spent lying lifelessly in the room. Now, It was 5 pm and they are getting bored they don't know what to do so they just picked up there favorite kdrama  and Started watching that but before starting the drama they went in the kitchen and collected the snacks and told the maids, that they will not eat dinner today.

When the clock hits 9 pm Miss lee came back to the house and asked maid that have the girls had the dinner or not.

Maid," No mam they said they will not have dinner today".

Miss lee become worried because she love them alot she came towards there room and knocked. Gate opened after the 3rd knock reviling Naina, she had chips in her hand and was discussing something with Geetanjali suddenly  she stops when she saw Miss Lee was standing there.

Naina," yes Miss lee how may i help you".

Hearing Naina's words Geetanjali instantly shot her head up towards the gate and waited for Miss Lee's answer.

Miss lee," you guys didn't have your dinner come and eat it's not good for health".

Naina," ohhh sorry we have eaten much of our snacks so we don't think we can have dinner Miss lee".

Miss lee was feeling broken that once the girl which use to call her as mother now she is calling her like this. It was making her weak but she knows very well that she can't do anything .

Miss lee ," But still you guys should eat something".

Geetanjali," No, we don't  want miss lee and also please we are not in mood of argument we want to spend a happy night today so leave, you are interrupting our kdrama".

The irritated tone which Geetanjali just showed her how much she has broken her heart and her eyes becomes teary and she just stood there like a statue. Naina closed the door infront of her face and went back to the back then they again start watching the daram.

Miss lee was broken and ran towards  her room but was bumped into Mr. Min seeing her condition he assumed  that is because  of both the girls probably  they have said something.. and yes he was right. Mr. Min hugged her and calmed her down and said it's ok everything will be fine we are here one day they will apologize to you. Now, let's go to the room .

Both the girls were so immersed in the drama they didn't  have the track of the time it was 1am in morning they were out of snacks and want to eat something  spicy but they don't wanna cook at this time.

Naina," I think I should have heard the Miss Lee's words".

Geetanjali, " ya... me too .. now i am hungry snack are also finished ... what to do??."

Naina," shall we sneak out??? What say??".

Geetanjali," Great but how??".

Naina," that's not the topic of discussion dumbass the topic of discussion is after sneaking out where we will go ???".

Geetanjali," I know a convenience store nearby".

Naina," Confirm??? You know the exact".

Geetanjali," ya I remember ".

Naina,"okay lets go".

They jumped out from the window  and from backyard they were trying to jump out but caught by Soobin...

Soobin," Now, what you guys are trying to do".

They both were first scared and stunned but soon they recognized the voice and turned towards him by scratching there nape...

Geetanjali," We were craving  for something  spicy and don't  want to cook at this time so we were sneaking out to the convenience store nearby".

Soobin," okay let me help you i am sending you the location go there and come back within 30 min okay".

Naina,"Okay , we will try to come before  that".

Soobin helped them to sneak out and went back to his place and told them when they come back give him a short ring and he will help them to get back to there room. With this all went towards  there position.

Geetanjali," I think we should explore this area".

Naina," yaahh!! Noone is here are you saying to explore  ..the theif and Mafia's rome around at this time".

Geetanjali," woohh !! We are here yes ".

Naina, " look puppy's and awww they are so cute".

They went towards  the puppy's and started playing with them in that park.

_________________________________________

Hello reader,

Help me wherever I am going wrong and stay tuned for further updates

By by ...