chapter 4

Miss lee," they are also my daughters ok but to improve the life of your 2 daughters u can't sacrifice the life of my daughters".

Mr. Min," look I am providing you and your daughters  all the luxury if I am asking for 2 years help from you what's the problem  in that".

Miss lee," But you haven't  told anything  to me".

Mr. Min," okay then listen, I want your daughters  to take the position  of my daughters  in Everyone's eyes and we will replace  them once they get up from there and you daughters  will send back to there place, there world and no body will disturb them".

Miss lee," and how you gonna do this Mr. Min ".

Mr. Min," Relax Miss lee nothing  will happen to you daughters believe  me they are also like my daughters. so, be assured  I will not drag them in any trouble".

Miss lee," I will only allow this when you will tell me whole plan ".

Mr. Min," okay ".

And then Mr. Min tell the whole plan to miss lee she was hesitant to say yes but for Hana and Haarinaa  she said yes because  they were also her daughters.

Miss lee," Mr. Min please take care of my child's they are very innocent  and unaware  about all this and you know  we can't  tell all this to them so please take care of them they are the only reason that I am alive".

Mr. Min," calm down miss lee i am always  there for your daughters I will never let anyone to harm them okay".

Mr. Min," Now let's get back to work we have to do many things".

Just like yoongi Mr. Min also doesn't like Geetanjali  and Naina because he  think that they are dividing the love of miss lee. But he was helpless because miss lee was with them because of these 2 girls.

Mr. Min was standing in his office  and thinking of the plan how to take it further suddenly some banged his office door and came inside. He turned  and fined his furious  son standing in front of him, he knows the reason because  he know that Soobin is his friend  which was 24/7 with those girls and now they are here that means he got that information.

Mr. Min," ohhhh my dear son you are here, what happened why are you so angry".

Yoongi," dad, u know the reason".

Mr. Min," yes i know  but i don't  understand  why you are angry with that because  isn't it good that your sisters  are lying there and when they  will wake up will get what they have dreamed about".

Mr. Min paused and them proceed," Now we will make miss lee only for our girls and we will excluded  them from there life's, so now tell me yoongi are you with me ".

Yoongi thought for 2 min and then said," dad you are amazing I was not thinking that those girls will be this useful to us, yo dad".

Father and son laughed together and yoongi leaved the office.

Yoongi came back to the shared house and had his dinner with his brothers, everyone  was also happy to see yoongi relaxed .

~~~~~~

At the house

Geetanjali, "naina I want to ask you something  now I can't  ignore because the way  they treated us and the way our own mother said us to stay in the guest room because  father called us here and till we didn't  called mumma nobody came to fetch us then dad didn't  came to meet us then mumma said that rooms are not cleaned if they knew we are coming then why didn't  they clean our rooms."

Naina," and how the hell I will know the answer  of these questions  I was with you, not here you idiot".

Geetanjali," But you know something  definitely".

Naina,"And how can you say that my 2 min elder sister".

Geetanjali,"Because when we were in India and you came back to our house after the fight... I found that you were serious and angry ....what was the reason and why you were angry ".

Suddenly  the maid came inside the room with the tray which contains sandwiches and hot chocolate.

Geetanjali," yahh!!... you don't  know how to knock".

Maid," But why should I".

Naina shouted," why you don't then tell that".

Maid," Because  I don't  have any orders regarding that".

Geetanjali was stunned  and was confused  by the answer  of maid.

Geetanjali shouted," what the hell, is this the way you treat the children of this house".

Maid," children". She asked like she was confused with what Geetanjali  just said .

Naina,"yes, we are the children of the owner of this house".

Maid," what!!.. but don't  they have only 3 children's 2 are in hospital right now because  of accident and young master doesn't come generally. Tell me who are you guys... ??".

Both girls were stunned  by the answer of the Maid and were speechless, Geetanjali  gained the consciousness and gestured the Maid to put the tray on the table and leave.
.
Maid did the same and went out side the room without saying anything.

Geetanjali,"Naina tell me what you know and what made you furious at that time".

Naina," okay I am telling you whatever i listened when i came back to our house
.... the landline was continuously ringing so I just picked it up because  as much as i know  that landline was dead it doesn't  work but how this is happening I was confused...  so I just picked it up and the person on the other side said listen Don't  utter anything okay listen carefully take those girls here as boss mentioned.. miss lee  doesn't  know about this so dont tell her without  the permission of the boss just take them here and one more thing don't  tell them anything  about here and tell them that there parents  called you to take them there okay. With that other person put the phone down then I went to the Soobin and asked what is this who was that person what he was saying where he is taking us he just said ' I am not allowed  to tell anything  to you, you will get to know everything once you will reach there' that make me furious  and i just told him to do the required  arrangements  and came back to our room".

Geetanjali, " okay , that means we are unaware about this place we don't  know that women is our mother or not and that person is our father or not or we are sisters  or not".

Naina," yahh!! You stupid  you are my sister thats it you are my family I kill if you will say any bullshit now".

Geetanjali chuckled and said," okay my 2 min younger sister".

_________________________________________

Hello my precious  readers

Hope you guys are liking my story if it is boring do comment and tell me your experience regarding  the story.