Chapter 7

Both the girls entered in the room they saw his father, mother and probably there brother were sitting there.

Mr. Min give a glare to both of them, yoongi see and smrik towards them while Miss lee give a confused and worried expression to both the girls.

They came near to the table where the 3 of them are sitting, Naina tried to sit on the sofa there but suddenly Geetanjali bowed and asked them," Can we sit here ??".

Yoongi answered," have we asked you to sit".

Naina was shocked with the answer she instantly looked towards miss lee but she didn't reacted ... her no reaction make Naina felt and pang on her heart then she felt a soft hand intervening with her hand and she knows whose hand is this, that was her sister's hand which was telling that i am here, Don't worry.

Geetanjali," Dad you called us".

Mr. Min,"yes".

Then he turned himself to Miss lee and nodded her to say something. Miss lee give the confused look to him. Mr. Min sighed and said," Are you gonna tell them the truth or should I say".

Miss lee," I.... c..can't y..you g..go a..dh..ead".

Mr. Min ," okay".

Mr. Min looked towards the girls and changed his expression to the cold once and said," So, I don't know you guys know this or not but you are not our daughters, you are the daughter of my partner who have helped me to make this empire but died in an accident when you guys were of only 8 months......".

The heart of the girls clenched and shattered hearing what Mr. Min just said, they were broken, they want to cry,they want to scream and just want to leave that place and they were in the state of shock they were not expecting that they will tell this thing in there usual and uneffective tone, just like that both of them doesn't matter at all to them.

Geetanjali felt like Naina is going to faint in another moment so she grabbed her hand and closed her eyes in order to control her tears, Naina was looking at her with the broken face, after 2 min Geetanjali opened her eyes and looked towards Naina and give her a assured and broken smile and in those eyes she want to convey her that she is here with her, they both don't need anymore anyone in there life, they are sufficient for each other. Then she looked towards Mr. Min and her aura changed, Naina read her face and understand that yes this is the Geetanjali the whole world should never think to mess with, they have woken up the sleeping beast, then Naina looked towards Mr. Min and thought that his worst time starts now and smirked.

Geetanjali pulled Naina and made her sit on the sofa and take a seat beside her.

Geetanjali," Okay we are not your daughters. so, Mr. Min i think you aren't expecting us to respect you and your orders anymore ".

Mr. Min was not expecting this attitude from Geetanjali and Miss lee was also shocked because she knows how fragile, innocent and childish both the girls are... and yoongi just scoffed on geetanjali's attitude.

Geetanjali," Now tell us the reason why you have protected us till now.. and also why you have taken our responsibilities on your shoulders".

Naina," Before that, Miss lee you should have told us this before..". By telling this she gave her a broken smile..

Miss lee felt very bad for girls because she knows everything but can't tell them.

Mr. Min cut Naina off and said," Here is nothing handled by miss lee and she is the only one who is still on your side and fighting with us".

Geetanjali," yes, everything is clear now.... we can see that we aren't blind ....So, Mr. Min come straight to the point we don't want to talk about useless things".

Mr. Min," Okay so we want you guys to pay us back our kindness of taking care of yours till now by replacing our daughters.... as they have gotten into an accident and are in comma.... ". His voice started shaking then Miss lee completed him by saying ...

Miss lee," when they will get up and will become all fine then you guys will be send back to your place and they will again retake there place".

The anger was visible in the eyes of the girls but they don't think that these people even deserve there anger.

Geetanjali," For how many days we have to do this act, like Dr has given any time period or something???".

Yoongi," yes they said probably in 6 months because they are improving very quickly".

Then both the girls looked at each other and have there and did there eye to eye communication and nodded. Then Geetanjali answered.

Geetanjali," Okay we are fine with it but we have few conditions I hope you guys have shown us this much kindness till now. So, we can expect for few more kindness".

Yoongi," ya, we were expecting this infact...".

Geetanjali cut him off and said ...

Geetanjali," Thats great if you were expecting this. So , for that we both need To have some private conversation. After that we will tell you all those".

Yoongi," okay but before that let me tell about money negotiation we will give you whatever amount you will ask and a villa to live of course if you want more we are ready with that but you have to give assurance to us that you will never come back to our life".

Both the girls chuckled and Naina answered..

Naina," yoongi".

Yoongi cut her off and said," you guys aren't allowed to call me yoongi or any thing else only call me 'young master' ". In a stern voice.

Naina," So, Mr. Young master yes we have conditions but we don't want your flifthy money or anything which is connected to you guys, just like you we also hate you... did you get that".

Geetanjali smiled at Naina's answer and felt proud for getting a sister like her.

Geetanjali," So, we need sometime for discussion we will be back within 1 hour if you will be here then good if not then we will leave our conditions here on the table whenever you feel like reading it ... read it and tell us by tomorrow okay, now we will take a leave".

Yoongi was shocked that they just refused the money, the only thing he can offer to them or thinks that ... this can purchase anything in the world but these girls shattered that badly.

Geetanjali and Naina came out of the room and were moving lifeless towards there room, but they hear Soobin's voice he was saying something to yoongi .... both the girls ran towards him and shouting his name.....

Geetanjali and Naina together," Soobin bhai". And hugged him tightly......

Soobin and yoongi both were shocked by there reaction.....

_________________________________________

Hello readers,

Hope you guys are enjoying the fiction do comment to tell your views ...

Your innocent writer...