chapter 3

Author's Pov

Here, Geetanjali and Naina are on airport excited to meet there parents unaware of what is coming towards them, but Geetanjali feels suspicious about the behavior of Naina because whenever she says something about there dad the anger inside her eyes can be felt by her.

She doesn't want to ruin her mood right now so she let that slide for this period of time and planned to ask her about that later.

It's been 2 hours they were standing on the airport Noone came to escort them. There phones were also switched off because they forget to charge them. Naina is being patient here but Geetanjali is now getting angry by each going second.

Naina," I am going to use washroom, stay here don't go anywhere".

When Naina came back she didn't find her sister there on the place she panicked there was a food stall she went there and asked about Geetanjali they said they didn't saw her she was not getting good vibes she was now getting afraid that what happened where her sister gone she has given her phone to Geetanjali she doesn't have anything so that she can contact anyone. After quite 15 min Geetanjali came with a great smile on her face Naina saw her and ran and hugged her. Geetanjali quickly returned the hug and said look now our mobiles are charged we can contact mumma.

Naina shouted," yahh!!! You dumb head I was worried to hell that I lost you".

Geetanjali was stunned for 1 min and then busted into a loud laugh.

Geetanjali," Awwwww, my sweet sister loves me this much".

Naina," Now give me the phone, let me call mumma".

Geetanjali," yes yes go ahead i am tired and hungry ".

Naina," you are always hungry don't complain".

Naina on call ," Hello, mumma".

Miss lee," Nainu, my child".

Naina," we are here mumma, Noone came to pick us up".

Geetanjali snatched the phone and whined,"mumma I am hungry Noone is here to escort us that dumb head bodyguard was there with us in plane here he is also to be found".

Miss lee," Child don't panick I am sending someone okay baby".

After 10 to 15 min they again receive a call form an unknown person that person that our ride will be available within 2 hours .

Geetanjali again snatched the phone from naina's hand and shouted," yahhh!!! You bloody irresponsible person don't you know 2 girls are here and after getting the order from our parents you still need 2 hours we want you here within 30 min else you will be fired".

And then she cut the phone.

Naina," what was that ".😑😑

Geetanjali," I was angry I had to take it out on someone so I did ". She shrugged

Naina," okay let's eat something, because you are hungry you are howling like a wolf".

Geetanjali, " yes you are the sister of that wolf so are also a wolf".

They both went to the canteen and eat something and there they eat burger because is there favorite. and came back to there place after 20 min of there coming back there bodyguard came towards them and said let's go mam.

Geetanjali shoot daggers from her eyes to him and Naina didn't reacted like she knows what's going on.

Geetanjali," where did you went we were alone here".

Soobin," Mam my orders were to leave you here and go to the office so I went there I just can't help sorry mam". And he bowed

Naina doesn't want any argument she knows geetanjali have lot of questions to ask which neither he nor she can describe so she hold her hand and said let's go it's getting late we have to meet mom and dad also.

Geetanjali was first in confusion then she just let that go and again excited geetanjali starts running with her sister .

They went in the Mercedes and Start going towards min mansion. When they were in front of the min mansion they were gwaked by the beauty of the mansion and aware about the fact that someone is secretly watching them.
Geetanjali's instinct said that someone is watching she checked that who is that person but Noone to be found so she shrugged that.

When they entered the mansion miss lee was standing there with open arms both the girls ran and hugged her mother the tears were continuously flowing down from there eyes . miss lee cupped there faces and kissed everywhere she was happy that her children are back in her arms.

A maid cam and miss lee ordered ," Minsoo-ahh take then to guest room and make them comfortable".

Geetanjali," mom why guest room we don't have rooms here for us ".

Miss lee," you have rooms my dear but they are not ready yet we need to clean them, so for few days stay in guest room okay baby ".

Geetanjali thought for a minute and started speaking something but naina cut her off

Naina,"Now you are not tired let's go freshen up and,mumma we want something to eat we miss your food".

Miss lee,"go and change i am sending something to eat in your room okay"

Miss lee then ordered the maids to make sandwiches for them and a glass of milk with that.

Then miss lee go the Mr. Min, she bragged inside the room

Mr. Min," what happened miss lee".

Miss lee," you have called my daughters without informing me".

Mr. Min,"yes, they are also my daughters".

Miss lee ," ohhh!! Really". She said in a sarcastic way.

Mr. Min," what's the problem".

Miss lee," why you have called them here, they don't know anything, they don't know they have 3 siblings, they don't know you are there step father infact you are not there father you are there uncle because because we aren't married and they don't know anything please don't drag them in all this".

Mr. Miss," my daughters need them".

Miss lee," they are also my daughters ok but to improve the life of your 2 daughters u can't sacrifice the life of my daughters".

_________________________________________

Hello readers
What was that what Mr. Min is thinking we will know in next chapter

Hope you guys like this ff and give me your support