Chapter 16: The Watcher in the Woods (Part 1)

JUGHEAD VO: Every fairy tale comes with the same warning:Good children should never go into the woods alone

JUGHEAD VO: Every fairy tale comes with the same warning:Good children should never go into the woods alone.Stray from the path and who knows what you'll encounter.A hungry wolf.A handsome devil.Or maybe something worse.

- - - - TAMAKI LODGE - - - -
The next morning Scott, Aaron, and Angus are all gathered around the book that Scott found, at Grundys house, the other night.

Angus: Was this all that you found?

Scott: Yeah. Not a lot of stuff in her house, to be honest. Maybe she doesn't keep so much in the event she's figured out. The less you have the quicker it is to pack.

Aaron: Alright, lets focus on the reason we're staring at this creepy book. All the people that are in this book range from fifteen and seventeen.

Scott: Neither of which match the description, that Archie described.

Angus: I remember hearing something about her having a husband. What about him?

Aaron: I had my people, in the F.B.I, check him out. Apparently he wasn't in Greendale, at the time of her murder.

After learning that, the three men sat around, stumped. All three were at a lost and wondered what to do next if they were gonna work together, to solve this crime.

Scott: So now what?

Angus: Now. We hope that whatever is truly going on, quietly goes away.

           - - - - RIVERDALE HIGH SCHOOL - - - -
   Once Scott arrives at school, that evening, pandemonium and fear is plaguing the hallways. Scott didn't know what the hell was happening here. As he walks down the hall he then sees Archie, in the distance.

Scott: Arch, what's going on?

Archie: You didn't hear? Moose and Midge were shot at, last night.

Scott: Wait, What?

Archie: Yeah. Midge is okay but Moose... he's in the hospital, right now.

Scott: Oh my god. Where did this happen?

Archie: Kevin says it happened at Fox Forest

Scott: Wait Kevin was there

     Later, Scott and Archie walk into the student commons where Kevin is describing the troubling and horrific scene he saw that night, at Fox Forrest.

Kevin: It was full-on Carrie.Midge covered in Moose's blood, screaming like a banshee. It was insane.

Archie: Kev, what were you even doing there? You could've been shot, too

Kevin: I was just night-jogging you know, as one does, and suddenly, I hear a gun.

Archie: Can we agree at least agree now that there's a killer on the loose?