Chapter 18: When a Starnger Calls (Part 3)

- - - - GHOULIES HANG OUT - - - -   On the Southside, at the Ghoulies hang out

On the Southside, at the Ghoulies hang out. Malachi, the defect-to leader of the Ghoulies, is alone with a bottle beer and a glass table full drugs including jingle- jangle, heroine, and cocaine. As Malachi is enjoying the night, suddenly the lights in the hang out go out.

Malachi: What the hell?

A short second later, the light miraculously come on and standing before him is the Masked Cat Vigilante. Malachi is startled

Malachi[cont.]: Who the hell are you?

Masked Cat Vigilante: Just a concerned citizen.  Now, I have some questions, for you. What do you know about the increase of Jingle Jangle, coming into town?

With a slight chuckle, Malachi stands up and looks the Cat Vigilante square in the face demonstrating that he's not scared of her, in the slightest.

Malachi: Listen bitch, first of all, I ain't gotta tell you shit, and second of all if you gonna interrogate somebody... you better bring some backup to protect your ass.

???: She did.

Wondering where that voice came from, Malachi turns around and sees something that he never wanted to see. Behind him was the Red Knight who, without hesitation, picked up Malachi and slammed him on the glass table, causing it to break. As Malachi is about to get up, The Red Knight grabs his arm and flips him on his belly. The smugness on Malachi face is long gone, now it's nothing but fear.

Malachi[cont.]: What's this? good cop, bad cop?

Masked Cat Vigilante: More like a good psycho, bad psycho.

Malachi: You little cun...

Before Malachai could finish The Red Knight twist his arm even harder, almost causing it to break.

The Red Knight: Watch your mouth. Now let's try this again, shall we? Who's supplying the Jingle-Jangle?

Malachi: I...don't...know!!!

The Red Knight, once again, begins to twist Malachis arm. The pain is so unbearable that Malachai almost begins to cry. The Masked Cat Vigilante is enjoying this.

Malachi: Alright, alright. I'll tell you, just please let me go.

Masked Cat Vigilante: Good choice.

Feeling a stream of confidence beginning to rise up, the Masked Cat Vigilante lays down, on her stomach, besides Malachai, to tease him.