{4}

George POV

After we finally completed our mission to rob the jewellery shop, it's been all over the news. It's been in all headlines across the whole of Florida in the last couple of days.

People have been reporting to seen a hooded figure from some places. The police have looked at security footage. It only had me in like 2 of the shops security cameras but then I disappeared. I wasn't even caught near the jewellery shop since Ranboo and Tubbo turned off the security cameras.

There are some people that we need to kill though. Although my gang does robbing, we also do good things by killing. We don't kill normal people though, we kill bad guys.

We kill men who have, raped, murdered, kidnapped, abused, take drugs or deal them, stolen things and much more.

Our next mission is tomorrow, at 01:00am in the morning. The guy that we are killing is a man that has, raped, abused and killed people, including his own children who are 2 and 5 years old, which we are saving tonight.

Once again, it is now 00:30am. We have to leave at in about 15 minutes since it's a 15 minute walk to a club that he is at.

"Guys, the plan is, Tommy and Quackity are going to lure the man out of the club and around into an alleyway to pretend to sell drugs, that's when you are going to kill him, then Zak, you are going to be the ones to help the kids out of the out of the house, then you'll lead them to me with Wilbur, I'll call the police saying that I'm with two kids that have come up to me saying they're lost, then the rest of you go back to the base and I'll handle the rest with Wilbur. I'll be in normal clothes, Quackity, you'll be in all black as well as Tommy. Wilbur, you'll be in normal clothes and Zak will be in black because you'll be the one breaking in. Understand?" I explained.

"Yup!" Tommy answered. "Great, now let's get changed" I instructed.

Tommy, Quackity and Zak got in their normal black outfits but as me and Wilbur wore our own. I was wearing a oversized white hoodie with black jeans and white airforces. Wilbur was wearing a yellow crew neck with a red beanie and black jeans.

It was now 00:45am and we just left the base. Everyone had their earpiece on so we can hear what everyone a was saying. Then everyone split up.

Quackity POV

I just entered the club with Tommy wearing black but we had our hoods down so we didn't look suspicious. Me and Tommy saw the man, we looked at each other and nodded.

Me and Tommy approached the man from behind. "Hey bro!" I said joyfully. He looked to his left and saw me. "W-who are you, if you don't mind me asking?" he said confused.

"You don't need to know that right now, but..." I said before whispering in his ear. "You want some drugs~" I said quietly. I saw a smirk grow on his face. "Happily" he said back quite quietly.

Me and Tommy went outside with our hoods up and brought him into the alleyway. I took out a small plastic bag which looked like it had cocaine in it but it was actually just flour.

"How much?" He asked. "Umm, about..." I said then Tommy then stabbed him in the back about 8 times before he fell to the floor.

I went to check his pulse...nothing. I smiled. "C'mon, let's go" I said to Tommy as we exited a different way. "Mission completed" I said through the earpiece. "Good, now it's time for Zak" George said back

Zak POV

As soon as Quackity finished his mission, George told me to strike. I smashed the window open and scaring the two brunette kids inside that were home alone.