{14}

Dream POV

I was watching the live news and Bailey was sitting on the sofa next to me while on her phone. it's about 10:00pm and suddenly a headline came up that caught my attention.

Headline:

A young man risks his life to save others from a burning building

the reporter came on the TV and I watched carefully. "A young man that goes by the name of George Davidson has gone to hospital after saving many lives from a burning building. Firemen decided to stay back from the building because they said it was "too risky" to help the civilians, but not for George."

"WHAT!!" I yelled. Bailey looked up and pulled a face. "What?" She said confused since she wasn't paying attention to the news.

I was unbelievably shocked and I rewinded it. I listened to it again and so did Bailey. Her eyes widened. "Oh shit..."

"I need to find out what hospital he is at" I said quite worried. I'll call the police station to see if anyone knows where George is.

I dialled the number that goes to reception desk where Niki was. After a couple of rings Niki eventually answered.

"Hello, how can I help you?" Niki asked.

"Hi, it's Dream, do you know which hospital George went to?" I said very quickly to the point where you can't hear a thing I'm saying.

"I don't but I ask if anyone else does- HEY! DOES ANYONE KNOW WHICH HOSPITAL GEORGE DAVIDSON WENT TO!!" She yelled to the people at the police station.

"I DO!!" I heard Sapnap say in the background. Of course it's Sapnap. I heard a lot of scratchy noises on the other end of phone and then Sapnap started speaking.

"Hey bro! You wanna know where George went?" Sapnap asked. "Of course idiot" I said rolling my eyes even though he couldn't see me.

"I know you just rolled your eyes at me" Sapnap snickered. "That doesn't matter, just tell me where George is" I sighed. "George is at Lantern Hill Hospital" Sapnap said.

"Thanks bye" I said then put the phone down and rushed out my door and into the car. I sped down the roads until I got to the hospital.

I parked in the car park and walked into the hospital. As I went in I walked to the reception desk and there was a lady with dyed purple hair.

"Hello how can I help you" she said with a thick Irish accent. "Umm, I'm here to see George Davidson" I said.

"Uh, George had already got quite a few guests, we can't allow anymore friends. We only are allowing people who are more imp-"

"I'm his boyfriend" I said already knowing what she was going to say. "Alright, just sign this paper and you can go to room W.21" she said.

I took the sheet and I had to sign a few things and I had to write that I was his boyfriend when I'm not.

After I signed everything and then walked off to room W.21. As I arrived there were 8 people sitting outside the room. William then looked at me. "Oh hey Dream" he said in quite a low mood tone.

"Is he alright?" I said quite worried. "The doctor said he almost died but he thankfully didn't but there is still a chance he might." William frowned.