{17}

George POV

(Btw, George parents have gone back home)

3 days later

It's 1:56am and me and the group were on the run. We just robbed 5 of the most popular corner shops and another Jewellery store.

There were definitely over 15 police cars chasing around the towns and cities, trying to capture us, I don't even know how they are still keeping up, we've been running for almost 2 hours.

I genuinely love the adrenaline of running around and getting in trouble and I never get a punishment which is even better.

I think it's best to spread out. "Techno, Skeppy and Quackity, you turn left down the road! Karl and Tommy, you go right! Me and Wilbur will carry on going straight!" I yelled while we were running away from police cars that were right behind us.

"On it!" Skeppy said. "okay!" Karl said as well. We then all split up. 4 cars turned and went after Techno, Skeppy and Quackity and another 3 went after Karl and Tommy so me and Wilbur were left with 8 cars behind us.

We both were doing all this parkour shit, hopping over things, jumping over cars, running through small areas. We were making sure nothing was getting in our way.

Techno had the bag of jewellery that we stole and Karl has the cash from the corner shops so me and Wilbur could climb easier.

"Boys, I'm getting a bit tired here, we've been running for over an hour" Tommy said, panting heavily. "Tommy carry on, but if you genuinely can't carry on, hide somewhere but make sure the police don't see you" i instructed.

"Okay, I think I can go on for a little longer, but I feel like I'm dying" Tommy panted. I then could hear the loud noise of a helicopter.

I took a quick glance up and I could see that they had the spotlight on me and Wilbur and I saw two men with rifles in their hand.

"Wil, they've got rifles" I warned. Me and Wilbur then stopped. "Shit" Wilbur said. "Dead end" I sighed.

"You're at a dead end!" Tubbo said scared. "Not for long" i smirked. You could hear the screeching of all the 8 police cars stop behind us.

Me and Wilbur turned around. The police officers came out of their cars but hid behind their car doors with their guns out.

"Drop your weapons!" An officer said. "No" I replied. "Drop your weapons or we'll shoot!" He repeated. "Still no"

Someone fired a shot but...I've had practice...I caught the bullet...shocking, trust me, I know.

Those bullets travel around 1200 feet per second, about 820 miles per hour. And yet. I caught it.

Most officers looked shocked, but I get that a lot. Then in the distance, a tall blonde caught my eye. It was Dream, but he was smirking, he knows I'm going to escape.

"HEY DREAM!!" I yelled, waving at him. All the officers looked at Dream, Dream smirked. I used that time for me and Wilbur to escape since these officers were distracted.

We both whipped out our grappling hooks and shot them to the top of the tall building that's next to us then we swung ourselves up.

"THEY'VE ESCAPED!" An officer yelled. "Damn right we did" I smirked.

"Do you think we can make that jump?" I asked Wilbur, looking over at the building in front of us that is a bit further away than other buildings that I've jumped across 

"There is only one way to find out" Wilbur said. I suddenly felt a slash in my arm, I looked up to see that someone from the helicopter has shot me in the arm.