{39}

SORRY THAT I HAVE NOT POSTED RECENTLY!!

I HAVE BEEN IN ITALY BUT ILL BE POSTING MORE OFTEN SINCE IM LEAVING TOMORROW!!!

(P.S. this is a shit chapter <3 )

George POV

"You....you have betrayed everyone, you have been working with Corpse this whole time, you're unbelievable. How did I ever trust you" I laughed in shock.

Eret and Corpse chuckled evilly. While they did that, I sneakily pressed a small button in my pocket three times which sends an alert to the gang. It's a sign so now they're going to soon show up at the station.

"How could I be so stupid, so do you know everything that Corpse knows?" I asked, disappointed in myself.

"Pretty much, but I don't know your identity so Corpse, would you like to introduce me to this young man?" Eret smirked.

"Well Eret, you've actually met this man before and you just didn't know it. I shall introduce you to....George Davidson" Corpse laughed.

"Of course!! Now everything adds up!! How could I be so oblivious" Eret smiled. Soon, more gasping was heard outside.

"They were quick" I smirked. Eret and Corpse were confused but then they noticed the rest of the NotFounders in the station.

"I'm in here!" I yelled so I got their attention. Immediately Wilbur and the rest of the group entered the office.

They were all confused and shocked at the sight of me, Corpse and Eret in the same room. "Criminal404! Three bleeps! An emergency!" Wilbur yelled.

"You were very very quick" I started. "We were coming either way so we were already half way there" Wilbur replied. "Anyway, why three beeps?!" Techno asked.

"I guess I'll start off with...we've been betrayed" I sighed. "What do you mean?" Techno asked. "Well, I just found out that Eret has been working with Corpse for the past twelve years...betraying everyone, he also knows my identity now" I explained.

"HE WHAT!!" Wilbur yelled. "He has been lying to us, he knows everything that Corpse knows, he's like Corpse's little sidekick" I replied.

Wilbur suddenly pulled out his gun, pointing it at Eret. As soon as Corpse saw it, he pointed his gun at Wilbur's head so I pointed my gun at Corpse.

There were just three of us, pointing guns at each other. Wilbur's pointing at Eret, Corpse it pointing his at Wilbur and I'm pointing mine at Corpse.

"Wilbur, don't shoot or three of us will die, including you" I warned. Wilbur thought about it then lowered his gun so me and Corpse did.

"Hold on, so that Wilbur guy must be William" Eret figured. "Shut up will you" Wilbur scoffed.

"Oh I can't wait to tell Dream" Eret smirked. I then changed the setting on my gun and shot a tranquilliser into Eret then into Corpse before they could do anything and they went unconscious

"Ranboo, bring the van round we'll have to bring Corpse and Eret to our base" i said. "On it" Ranboo responded.

I looked around the office and noticed a window that we can go through so the other officers don't get too suspicious.

"We're going out the window" I said.

________________________________

We are back at the base. Corpse and Eret are tied to chairs and had special glowing handcuffs that are impossible to break.