{10}

George POV

I just entered the bar. I was wearing casual clothes instead of my undercover clothes. I was wearing a light grey hoodie and black jeans.

"Are you in yet George? Do you see him?" Quackity asked. "Yeah...I'm in. I can't see him yet-...never mind, I found him" I said as I saw Jeff Crews in the corner of the bar, talking to some young girls.

I then looked at the bar stand where there were a few people but then I realised. Dream and Sapnap were there, sitting on some stools. Just talking to each other while having a beer bottle or two but they weren't drunk or even close to tipsy, I can just tell.

"Dream and Sapnap are in the bar" I whispered into my earpiece. "Oh shoot!"  Zak said into the earpiece.

"What if they see me?" I whispered back. "I dunno! Make up a story or something, your good at that!" Zak said. "Fine"

I sat up on a different stool at the other end of the bar counter so I was far from him. I then took out my phone so I didn't look like bored. I couldn't order a drink either because it could risk Dream seeing me

I took a quick glance at him then he coincidentally looked at me at the same time.
I quickly turned my head as if I saw nothing and then I turned around hoping that he didn't notice it was me.

A couple of seconds I felt a tap on my back. I turned around and it was Dream. "Hey George, wasn't expecting you to be here" he said "oh, hey!" I smiled.

"I'm with Sapnap, do you wanna join us?" He offered. "....sure, I'll join"  I said. Me and Dream walked over to Sapnap.

"Hey George!" Sapnap said happily. "Surprised you remembered my name" I chuckled. "How can I forget it? You're the only thing that Dream talks about" he smirked.

I went very red. "Oh really?" I smiled a bit. "Yeah, 24/7. Non stop. I bet he says your name over 100 times in an hour! It's always George this and George that" Sapnap giggled.

Dream was there with his elbows propped up on the counter and his head in his hands. "Do you talk about him often?" Sapnap asked.

"Every now and then" I giggled. "I fucking hate you, Sap" Dream mumbled into his hands. I heard some giggles through the earpiece.

I immediately knew it was Karl. Karl has the most unique giggle. It made me smile a bit. I then looked at Jeff again. He was still there in the same spot talking to the same girls.

Should I point it out to them? Should I tell them that he is here? It's probably best to otherwise it would be odd if I randomly disappear and next thing you know is that Jeff Crews is dead.

Screw it. I'm doing it. "Uh, guys?" I said "yeah?" Dream said. "Is that Jeff Crews in the corner over there?" I said as if I knew nothing.

They immediately whipped their heads around.  "Oh shit! It is" Sapnap said in shock.  "Dream, call the police station and call for backup" Sapnap said.

"Righty-o" he replied. He then took out his phone and dialled the number.

"Hi, it's Dream, we have currently found Jeff Crews in a bar, we need some back up on the way" Dream said into the phone.

"I'm at Bar Golden Shot" he said again

"Okay, bye" then he finished the call.

About 2 minutes later sirens filled the outside of the bar and you could see flashing blue lights.

I then saw that Jeff was about to bolt out of the door and escape. Well, not this time.

I quickly ran in front of the door, blocking his way. He suddenly stabbed me in the arm but I ignored it. "DREAM! GET HIM!" I yelled. Then Dream tackled him to the ground and put him in handcuffs.