{30}

Georgie Orgy POV

oops, said something naughty 😈 (nothing naughty is going to happen though. Don't worry. I just thought it was funny)

I just got back from visiting Bailey, the doctors said that they will send Bailey to her friends house once she is ready to go.

"I'm back" I sighed, very tired. "Yo, Criminal404, catch" Sapnap chuckled then threw something very tiny at me.

I put my hand up and it landed perfectly in between my fingers. I then inspected it. "What the fuck! You just threw a needle at me!"

"Well you caught it" he said as an excuse. I looked at Dream and he just opened a bag of crisps.

"Shit. Don't eat them Dream!" I said, running up to him. "Why? They look yummy" he said sadly.

"Do you want to die?" I asked. "No" he responded. "Then don't eat them, they have poison in them. Weirdly they are a weapon and we don't have an antidote for that poison yet, so don't eat them"

"But they were on the counter" he frowned. "The counter? Or do you mean the experimental table where we do experiments with the poison?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Oh..." Dream awkwardly spoke. "Good, so when I say don't touch things. I mean it. This isn't a playground so stop acting like children"

I then walked away into a different room where Ranboo, Tubbo and Wilbur were. "Ooo, Georgie getting angry at Dreamie boy, that's a first" Tubbo teased.

"Be quiet" I sighed frustrated. "George? You alright?" Wilbur asked, clearly worried. "...I'm gonna go up to the rooftop, I'm just a little frustrated, and tell people not to come up. I don't want any interruptions" I sadly smiled.

I left the room and went past Dream and Sapnap. "Yo, Criminal404, you alright?" Dream asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine..." I answered then left the base to go to the rooftop.

As soon as I got to the rooftop I just sat there, facing the horizon even though it's about 1pm. I took a deep breath.

What's the plan

I'm the leader. I should always have a plan.

In my mind I was processing all the facts that

What if....we make many many many many many liquids that can bring back the assassins memories. Then they'll find out that they are a good person. They'll realise what they are doing and stop.

I should tell them. But I'll just have a little bit more time up here. I took my mask off to get a proper breath of fresh air.

It feels odd at the fact that Sapnap, a police officer, knows that I'm a criminal...a very wanted criminal...the leader of a gang. How does he trust us.

I then remembered the time when I met Theo and James. They are adorable. I love kids. I would do anything to make sure they are safe.

And the time I ran into a burning building to save some people. I feel happy when I save people.

And when I confessed to Sapnap that I am in love with his best friend.

Maybe that's why he trusts me.

I then decided to go back down to the base to tell my...somewhat plan. "Hey guys...I think I have a plan of some sort" I started.

Everyone then grouped into the same room. "So, as you know, we have the liquid which will help give Augustus's memories back. What if we make loads and loads of them so whenever there is another assassin, we can inject the liquid which will bring back the things that have happened in the past. It will not only increase the amount of people that may be on our side, but it will decrease the amount of assassins. And yes more and more people will still be made assassins, but we have lost the ones that are trying to attack us." I explained.