{6}

(Btw, when I say their base, I haven't described it properly, so basically their base is an underground base, it's not like a house, it's underground, that's all I'm saying. You can imagine the base as whatever you like but I'm just saying that the base is an underground base. And! The bases are under buildings, so every base is under a tall building. Sorry that I didn't explain. :] )

George POV

Sadly I had to leave the police station without James and Theo. I was just outside ready to go. "I can give you a ride, if you want?" Dream offered. "Uh, no, it's fine thanks, me and William will just walk our way back, it's fine" I smiled.

"Are you sure? It's the middle of the night and it's very dangerous" he said warning me. "It's fine, plus, we both can fight, if someone tried to approach us then we'll do our job then I'll call you guys and you can arrest them, so it's fine, I don't even live that far away" I assured.

"Okay, we'll have a good night, sleep well and stay safe, I'm only one call away." Dream said then gave me a small wink. (iM oNlY oNe CaLl AwAy, IlL bE tHeRe To SaVe ThE dAy, SuPeRmAn GoT nOtHiNg On MeEeEeEeHhHhHhHh, Im OnLy OnE cAlL aWaY~~~) (sorry)

I rolled my eyes at the wink, "well, bye Dream, hope to see you soon" I said smiling. "Bye" he said back.

We then left the station and were now in the centre of the city. "Damn George, you're pulling" Quackity giggled through the earpiece. "I know right!" Tubbo replied through the earpiece.

"Guys, shut up, you're all idiots" I said rolling my eyes even though no one but Wilbur can see me.

"So Wil, how does it feel to third wheel?" Ranboo asked jokingly through the earpiece. "It sucks, all I saw was Dream staring at George 90 percent of the time and then the other 10 percent it's George talking about how he said he maybe one day adopt James and Theo then Dream and George smiled at each other. They are literally already planning to have a family!!" Wilbur said annoyed.

"Im not planning a family, I was just saying that just to make him happy...it's not like we are going to be able to anyway, we live in an underground base" I said shrugging my shoulders.

After a bit me and Wilbur finally arrived at our base. "Ay!! Gogy is home!!" Tommy yelled. "Hey!! Only Theo can call me Gogy, no one else!" I yelled. "Wow, you really are addicted to that child" Techno said with a straight face. "Shut up...no I'm not"

"George, you literally said that you might, one day in the future, adopt Theo... and you're saying that your not addicted to that child!" Zak said.

"What? It was to make him happy, it's not like I'm actually going to adopt him....And plus, I would need a man to be his other dad" I lied. When I find a man I will probably force him to adopt Theo.

"You've already found a man, you're just not dating him" Ranboo said. "I don't have a crush on Dream! I will never date him! He is NOT my man! He is nice and all of that, but I don't have a crush on him! He isn't my man! And never will be! Understand!" I said angrily.

"If you say so" Karl smirked. "Ugh, I'm going to the rooftop"(look at the message in bold at the start of the chapter is you haven't read it already)

I stormed out of the base and started making my way up to the top of the building. When I got to the top, I sat down at the edge with my legs dangling off as I stared off into the city.

"Hi mum and dad, I know that you guys have now announced that I am dead...sorry for running away...I know you guys love me...but I prefer to be alone, I hope you know I've found friends...but at the same time, I do bad stuff...some of the bad stuff is good though. Today I saved two children from their abusive dad which is also a wanted criminal, but the way I saved them was by killing their dad...people haven't found out anyone in my group's identities, but I feel guilty. I very very rarely feel guilty, but you guys already know that. There is a police officer, he is really kind and caring, I'm somewhat friends with him when I'm just George but I'm his enemy as Criminal 404...if you guys can't tell, my nickname is Criminal 404. I feel guilty because, he is working so hard to find me, but im ruining it for him. I know I've probably disappointed you guys a lot, but I hope you still love me. I know you guys can't hear me since you're on the complete other side of Florida, but just know im talking to you."