{21}

George POV

I was back at the base an I have to they'll the others that Sapnap found out about us being criminals.

"Uh, hey guys, I kinda need to tell you something" I nervously spoke. Ranboo and Tubbo were on the computers while everyone else were sitting down and talking to one another.

They then looked at me "what is it?" Tubbo said cheerfully. "This isn't exactly a good thing but nothing bad is going to happen because of it, so don't be mad when I tell you this"

"Oh no, what is it George" Wilbur sighed. "Uh, well y'know Sapnap...." They all then nodded. "Well he kinda found out...about us...and our identities" I announced.

"WHAT!!" Wilbur and Techno said at the same time sounding angry. "But listen!! Don't be mad!!! He agreed that he won't turn us in or tell anyone!!" I explained

"That doesn't make it any better!" Wilbur yelled. "Technically it does because he isn't going to tell anyone. But! Trust me, it's fine! After I explained a couple of things, he said it's fine, and even smiled about it" I reassured.

"Well does Dream know?" Quackity asked worried. "No, he doesn't, thankfully" I answered. "But be careful George, people lie" Wilbur said.

"I know but I told him that we mean no harm and that we won't hurt anyone, and I told him the reasons why we do it, so he was cool about it, he basically wants us to carry on"

"This is a big deal, but you are the leader, so I'm trusting you on this" Wilbur said, looking slightly stressed.

"Thanks, and later we need to discuss our next mission"

"The Patrick Pierce one?" Tubbo asked. "Yeah" I answered. "Why can't we discuss it now?" Tubbo said.

"Well we can, I just thought that you guys would rather discuss it later since I just told you that...y'know...the Sapnap thing but if you want to discuss it now then we can"

"Alright, what are we starting off with?" Tommy smiled excitedly.

"Well we're leaving at 10:00am. Yes. I know it's in the morning but this is our plan.  Anyway, so we leave at 10:00am.  I can't wait to get to this bastard. We know he goes on a daily run around the neighbourhood at 10:15am so half way through the run, we walk up to him and we simply kidnap him. Then Tubbo and Ranboo pull up in the van, we take him to the base, we do our fucked up questioning, then drug him and drop him in front of the station" I explained.

"Okidoki, and that's tomorrow, right?" Karl confirmed. "Yes, and we don't have to dress up in our usual mission clothes, just wear casual stuff" i informed.

________________________________

It's now the next day and we are getting ready for our daytime mission. "Right guys, we're leaving in 5 minutes, you guys ready?" I asked. "Yeah, everyone's guns are loaded" Wilbur checked

"Perfect. Ranboo and Tubbo, have you guys got the van ready for when we need to kidnap?" I asked Ranboo and Tubbo. "Oui!" Tubbo smiled. "Perfect" I smiled back.

"Well then, let's go" I said. We all then left the base.

________________________________

After a bit of walking, we finally got to the destination and we just waited for Patrick to arrive.

After a bit of waiting we saw Patrick Pierce running down the pavement. We all decided to stand in his way.

"Excuse me, can I please get past?" He asked. "Patrick. Nice to finally meet you" I greeted. "How do you know my name?" He asked.