{18}

George's POV

I finally got changed out of my 'criminal clothes' and got into something decent, I had put on a pair of jeans and a hoodie because me and Tubbo are going to go on a walk at 3:00am.

"C'mon Tubs, let's go" I whispered and me and Tubbo climbed out of the base and started walking. "So what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked curiously

"Umm, well I have two things to say" he said. "Okay, what are they?" I asked. "Umm.....well....I'm trusting you on this....promise not to tell anyone until I feel like telling someone" he said. "I promise"

"....George....I-....I think I'm gay..." he said nervously. I stopped in my tracks, then he stopped in his tracks. "Please tell me you're okay with i-" I cut him off and brought him into a tight hug.

He then hugged me back tightly. "I support you so unbelievably much" I said. "You're literally the best person ever, I never could ever meet someone as good as you" he said, shedding a few tears.

He then let go of the hug. "And the second thing I wanted to say is-"

"-wait Tubbo" interrupted. "What?" He asked innocently. I looked around confused, "there is something wrong, I can sense it" I said. "What do you think's wrong?"

"I'm not sure, but I can sense that there is danger...." I said. "What type of danger?" He said worried. "The bad type....the very very bad type...Tubbo, stay near me" I said, and he moved slightly closer to me.

I looked behind me then everything went in slow motion.

BANG

BANG

BANG

BANG

I swung Tubbo behind me

bullet

after bullet

after bullet

after bullet

my body jerked forward every time they hit me.

"Tubbo! Run! And don't call for help!!" I yelled. "But-" "-I said run! And don't ask for help!" I said. He then ran off, scared for not only his life but for my life as well.

I couldn't let Tubbo help because this is no ordinary shooter, I know him, and he is on another level of dangerous.

I then sat on the ground at the edge of an alleyway, holding my stomach as he towered over me. "Long time, no see" he said in a deep voice. "What do you want, Samuel" I asked.

"Revenge" he replied. "Revenge for what? What did I do to you?" I said confused. "Broke my heart...you shattered it into pieces" he said angrily.

"What do you mean?" I asked, genuinely confused. "I loved you, so FUCKING MUCH!!! And sometimes I feel like I still fucking do!! But then you just....just leave, you stopped talking to me, and the fact that you just walked out of my life, it broke my heart, ripped it into so many pieces....so I'm going to give you the same pain. I'm going to carve out your skin until I see your heart, then I'll grab it out and slice it into pieces. You may have gotten away last time, you didn't even attempt to talk to me last time I shot you, but now it's over" he then got a massive knife out.

"If you kill me, then you'll just be even more heartbroken, never get to see me again, whether you're trying to kill me or not. Don't you want to see my beautiful face again?" I slightly joked, using my pretty privilege.

He stayed silent and took a big gulp. "Listen, I've been through a lot, I've been so fucking busy, I've recently gotten out of the hospital after saving many lives, I was on the news, which made my parents figure out that I ran away and didn't die, my friend was badly hurt not long ago, you almost killed a 16 year old, and now I'm here, on the ground, bleeding to death because you shot me 4 times. I have made 9 amazing friends, and if I die, imagine how they'll feel. Think about it as if we were still talking and we were really good friends, maybe even more than friends, but then I died, how would you feel that someone that you trust with all your heart has just died. Think about what you're doing" I stated, getting slightly emotional.