{36}

This chapter isn't much. Kinda rushed it because I didn't have much time and I didn't want to keep you guys waiting :(

George POV

"So we have Corpse's location and a lot about him, we can just strike now, right?" Tubbo asked.

"Wrong" Wilbur replied. "I agree with Wilbur, although we have these robots, we don't have a plan, and I feel like we need people with a proper brain to help us, this isn't simple like robbing a jewellery shop or catching some drug addict. This is Corpse, he has hundreds of people helping him, he has put them on medication so they can't control themselves. He is a leader, stronger than anyone can think of....this is going to be hard Tubs" I sighed, knowing that this is going to be stressful.

Tommy then pulled an idea face "George, you said that you think we should have some people with actual brains right?" Tommy asked.

"Yeah?" I replied. "What about Dream, and Sapnap, and the whole police force they're human, and humans have brains" Tommy recommended.

"But...I get worried, I don't want to kill the people who are being controlled, I just want to harm them so we can get to Corpse. Corpse is the one we have to kill, what if they start shooting their guns and shit and kill someone that doesn't deserve to be dead. They also don't know the shit that we know..." I spoke really quickly.

"Well, we can't teach them and tell them the dos and don'ts" Tommy suggested. I have to think of something. I have to. I'm a leader.
I HAVE TO.

"....fine....but, I want to talk to Eret about it first" I agreed. "You sure?" Wilbur asked. I nodded as confirmation. "....and we are going to do it today....Tubbo, hack in and send an anonymous message to Eret and tell him to go to the back of the police station in 30 minutes, everyone else, get changed into your disguises and be quick" I instructed and everyone went along.

________________________________

Ten minutes later, everyone was changed and Ranboo, had the van ready to go. "C'mon guys, get in the van" George smiled as everyone sat down in the van.

"Ok, we're ready to go" i signalled so Ranboo started driving to the station. Then 20 minutes later, we got to the station.

We then went behind the station waiting for Eret and about 5 minutes later, Eret hesitantly came around the corner alone, thankfully.

"NotFounders?! What are you doing!?" He exclaimed grabbing his gun. "Calm down Eret, we are here...for a favour..." I asked.

"A favour?" He repeated. "Yes....if you don't know, there is a man, with hundreds of assassins, killing innocent people" I started.

"Assassins?" He questioned, confused. "Yes, his name is Corpse, my two tech geniuses have found his location, his secret basement where he turns people into assassins without their control and other places. The NotFounders need to strike, he makes about 2 assassins every 3 days, and he has been doing this for 12 years. One of his assassins have even attacked Dream and Sapnap and are planning on harming their families. We need to strike, and we are asking...for your help, the police force, the NotFounders have already made loads of human like robots so we have some sort of an advantage, but we need your help as well, people with actual brains....please" I explained.

"Hold on....the most wanted gang and criminals in Florida...want our help?" He asked. "....yes...." I nervously replied.

"Y-you guys stay there...I need to get something" Eret excused then walked away. "Do you think he is going to help?" I asked worried.