Chapter 33

Third person's POV

"Ye le keys. Aur haa, location bhejna. Mai thoda late aungi." Mishti said to Niharika, who was hurrying to her friends house.
"Pata hai behen tu itna bhi tension mat le. Mai auto book karlungi." She said not caring.
"No auto. Jitna bhi late hojaye mai hi aungi pick karne ke liye. Wait karna." Mishti warned as Niharika nodded sincerely and left. Nitya, Vijay and Shalini would directly go to Kolkata after the party for Navratri.

"Call karna! Bye." She shouted as Niharika looked at her irritated. Mishti would always be protective of her sister no matter how much she grows up.
"Slay it baby." Niharika winked and giggled. Mishti shook her head and went up to her room to get ready. The party would start in half an hour. She wantedly decided to delay. Late impressions are the best ones.

Straightening her hair, she applied serum so that it remained smooth. Applying black kajal to her already beautiful eyes, she looked at her reflection. Then was the eyeliner, eyeshadow, lipstick and all other stuff was applied. When she was done with her face, then she draped a "sexy and shimmery" red saree to match her makeup.

Though the party code would be something modern or skin tight dresses, Mishti preferred Saree. Not that she hated western clothing, but she felt comfortable in Indian style. And who said you can't look hot in a saree? Throw that person into a well because Mishti defenitely looked like a smoking bomb.

Carefully descending the steps, she checked if the gas was off and all the windows were closed. Taking her car keys and phone, she closed the door and tossed the keys inside the bag. Now came the worst part, heels. She absolutely despised them but she wanted to look tall. Or else she'd bump into that giant Abir again. Groaning, she wore it nonetheless.

Whereas our hero in the hall was already waiting for Mishti. Kunal and Kuhu were chatting and giggling whereas Maanav was hogging food. Only she was missing. Abir's desperate eyes kept on fixating near the main hall doors. He knew she'd come. Her parents and her old grandmother had also visited and left for the airport. His parents accompanied them.

Moreover he wanted her to see him in that effing hot black tux. He had shaved neatly and gelled his hair back. Junior Siddharth Malhotra lag raha tha humara ladka😉

Reaching the destination finally, Mishti gave the security guard her car keys and asked him to park it, politely. The guard smiled and nodded as he let her in. The moment she stepped inside the hall, all the eyes were upon her. Immediately she felt anxious and suffocated. Because she was searching for the eyes that would calm her down.

As if he sensed her plea, Abir's eyes perfectly landed on her. She looked like a fucking angel in that red saree though it was usually the devil's colour. Nevermind, she was Abir's devil. And in that black Armani suit, Abir looked devilishly handsome to Mishti. Just staring at each other, they never did care about the looks others gave. Their reverie broke when Mr.Saxena himself went near her smiling.

"Are Doctor Bose! Aapke parents abhi abhi gaye. Atleast aap party ke end tak rahoge na?" He asked her playfully.
"Sure sir. Aapke liye bilkul rahungi." Mishti smiled but it faded as soon as she saw a chick sounding like a crow, dressed in bright pink, was talking, no no falling on Abir.
"Are mai to bhool hi gaya. Mishti, this is my grand daughter Isha." He introduced that crow chick to her.

She smiled tightly and nodded as Isha didn't even spare a look on her.
"Are Isha! Dekha Mishti ko. Kitna accha dikh rahi hai saree me. Tum bhi ho. Ye kya plastic pehna hai tumne!" The old man grumbled in disapproval as Mishti chuckled lightly. Indeed Isha had worn a skin-tight knee length bright pink dress.
"Dadu yaar! This is trend. Aur aise buddhon ke tarah kaun saree pehenta hai! Haina Abir?" She actually laughed like a broken tape recorder.