1

Outside the window, thunder and lightning, violent storms.

In the basement of the suburban villa, Ruan Yingyin opened her eyes.

The basement is very dark, no lights are turned on, only candles are lit by the side, the candles flicker, casting Ruan Yingyin's shadow on the wall beside, and

Jiang Xingyuan's shadow.

Ruan Yingyin was so scared that she wanted to shrink herself into a ball, but she found in vain that her hands and feet were tied to a wooden board.

Under the thin summer clothes, the wooden board is cold.

She tilted her head and shook her body to look at the man sitting behind the row of candles with red wine in his hand.

The man's face was hidden in darkness, his facial features were blurred, and he couldn't see clearly, but the hostile aura on his body made his whole body feel cold.

When he noticed that Ruan Yingyin woke up, the man got up with the wine glass and walked towards Ruan Yingyin step by step.

Ruan Yingyin's face was pale, she opened a pair of beautiful eyes, looked at Jiang Xingyuan who came over, her lips trembled.

He stopped beside Ruan Yingyin, lowered his head, and a bloodthirsty smile appeared on his deeply contoured face.

Jiang Xingyuan stretched out his hand, gently wiped Ruan Yingyin's fair face, licked his lips and said, "Ruan Yingyin, happy graduation."

Ruan Yingyin tilted her head, her voice unsteady when she spoke, "Jiang Xingyuan, let me go, this is illegal house arrest, it is against the law"

Jiang Xingyuan pinched her delicate chin, and his tone was erratic, "Then why don't you rest assured, no one will find out. Ruan Yingyin, this will be your residence from now on."

Ruan Yingyin was in pain, and her eyes were full of water, "Jiang Xingyuan, why are you doing this to me, I have never provoked you?"

Jiang Xingyuan raised his eyebrows and suddenly smiled, "You didn't offend me"

He lifted the glass holding the red wine, the glass tilted slightly, the dark red wine slipped from the glass along the smooth curve, and all poured onto Ruan Yingyin's school uniform.

Today is the last day of their college entrance examination.

After finishing the last course, the third year of high school was over, and he graduated.

Ruan Yingyin thought that after graduating from high school, she would be able to escape Jiang Xingyuan's clutches, but she was taken here by a daze.

The liquor infiltrated from the school uniform, and it was cold, Ruan Yingyin wanted to struggle.

But with her hands and feet tied, she couldn't move at all.

She didn't know why she never offended Jiang Xingyuan, but Jiang Xingyuan wanted to treat her like this

Jiang Xingyuan let go of the wine glass, and the wine glass fell to the ground, making the sound of glass breaking.

He bent down and put his hands on her clothes. "Look, the clothes are wet. You are shaking, do you feel cold?"

Ruan Yingyin's eyes were frightened and she screamed, "Jiang Xingyuan, don't touch me"

A storm condensed in Jiang Xingyuan's eyes. While unbuttoning Ruan Yingyin's clothes, he admired Ruan Yingyin's terrified appearance and smiled with satisfaction.

He said, "Ruan Yingyin, have you forgotten your body, I have touched it countless times."

Ruan Yingyin's whole body trembled, and tears fell from her eyes.