77

Ruan Xudong's case is well-documented, and with Jiang Xingyuan's secret push, the trial will soon begin.

It was just three days before the final exam.

Ruan Xudong explained the matter of killing Li Da very clearly. But Ruan Xudong refused to admit the fact that he instigated Yang Qingwei to kidnap Ruan Yingyin, and when he saw Yang Qingwei in court, his emotions were out of control and his face was disgusting, as if he wanted to peel Yang Qingwei to the bone.

Before that, Ruan Xudong had never imagined that his thoughtful and understanding daughter Yang Qingwei would actually look like this.

The kidnapping of Ruan Yingyin at the beginning was clearly the advice that Yang Qingwei gave him, and he also took the initiative to help him contact someone. Ruan Xudong thought it was a father-daughter relationship, so after the incident, he kept taking the kidnapping of Ruan Yingyin to himself, and stated that he had nothing to do with Yang Qingwei.

But this does not mean that Ruan Xudong can accept that Yang Qingwei poured dirty water on himself in order to get rid of his crime. He has committed a serious crime. If he has a good attitude, he is likely to be sentenced to life.

When he is old, he may be able to come out and see the world.

But if what Yang Qingwei said is true, then his crime is not only to kill Li Da, but also to instigate juveniles to commit crimes. The most important thing is that the two minors involved are his biological daughters.

Putting these two things together, the nature is very bad.

When Ruan Xudong was first arrested, he still thought about the death penalty, and it would be better to spend most of his life in prison than the death penalty, but slowly, his thinking changed. He is afraid of death, he wants to live. He wanted to live whenever he had the chance.

So Ruan Xudong was in a hurry. He looked at Yang Qingwei with tears in his eyes, and with the appearance of a victim, he said pitifully that it was when he threatened her with Yang Ruorou to kidnap Ruan Yingyin, and he lost control of his emotions.

Ruan Xudong's true face, which had been hidden for many years, was completely exposed. He roared at Yang Qingwei, "Yang Qingwei, you and your mother actually joined together to slander me. If it wasn't for me, your mother and daughter would have been reduced to a happy place for men to have fun."

Being emotionally out of control in court is a very bad thing. Ruan Xudong gritted his teeth, his face was terrifying, he was jumping with anger, and his words were very ugly.

No one dares to believe that this is what a corporate veteran said,

On the other hand, Yang Qingwei was full of tears as she shrank beside the lawyer and wiped her tears quietly.

In the end, Ruan Xudong was sentenced to death. As an accomplice, Zhao Chunmei was sentenced to fixed-term imprisonment.

And Yang Qingwei, because he was a minor, was instigated by others, and the victim Ruan Yingyin was not injured, the nature was not serious, only a sum of money was fined.

Yang Qingwei was imprisoned for more than a month. When she walked out of the courthouse and saw the blue sky and white clouds outside, she hugged Yang Ruorou and burst into tears.

Although with the help of a lawyer, she was not sentenced. But this month of darkness, she really had enough

And Ruan Xudong was sentenced to death, which means that everything has to start from scratch.

Yang Qingwei originally thought that when she returned to Ruan's house, everything would get better and better. She would be admitted to a famous university with excellent grades, won the approval of Ruan Xudong, and took over the Ruan Group.