24

Jiang Xingyuan locked the plush toys in the room in the suitcase.

There were a lot of stuffed toys, and when he finished collecting them, Cheng Yang and Wei Xiangsong arrived. Jiang Xingyuan opened the door for them.

Cheng Yang and Wei Xiangsong just found out about Ruan Yingyin being the owner of the Silver Fox Beauty Skin Toner store.

"Brother Yuan, what do we do next?" Cheng Yang sat down on the sofa, "We treated Ruan Yingyin like that before, she's afraid she won't cooperate with us."

Wei Xiangsong put the English word book in his hand into his pocket, sat next to Cheng Yang, and nodded in agreement.

After Jiang Xingyuan opened the door for the two of them, he did not close the door. He leaned against the wall beside the door and said lightly, "I have already agreed."

While speaking, he lowered his head and sent a message to Ruan Yingyin, asking Ruan Yingyin to come over.

Ruan Yingyin replied with an "OK" gesture.

Jiang Xingyuan put down his mobile phone, looked at Cheng Yang and Wei Xiangsong, and smiled inexplicably: "Fifty-five, don't say anything."

Cheng Yang and Wei Xiangsong looked at each other with surprise in their eyes.

According to the original plan, they wanted four or six points, giving the shopkeeper six and four for them. Because for the skin care industry, formulation is the key technology.

Moreover, Jiang Xingyuan's goal from beginning to end is not the skin care industry, and he doesn't care much about how much he gets. The reason why he noticed this skin lotion was that he wanted to use this skin lotion to defeat the Ruan Group, which completely stopped Yang Qingwei from wanting to rely on the Ruan Group to get up.

He wanted to see how Yang Qingwei would get up without the Ruan family in this life.

But things were far more interesting and complicated than he thought, and the person behind the skin lotion was actually Ruan Yingyin.

Jiang Xingyuan smiled lightly.

At this moment, the door opposite the door was opened, and Ruan Yingyin came out.

Jiang Xingyuan leaned against the door and looked up.

When he just left, Ruan Yingyin still had red marks on her neck. But now, the red marks on the neck have disappeared.

Ruan Yingyin seemed to have wiped something and covered it.

Jiang Xingyuan's eyes darkened inexplicably, and he felt very uncomfortable when he felt Ruan Yingyin's intentional cover up.

But he didn't know where the discomfort came from. He stood up a little irritably and said coldly, "I'm just waiting for you, why don't you hurry up?"

The voice fell, and with a step of his long legs, he sat on the sofa beside Cheng Yang and Wei Xiangsong.

On the sofa, Cheng Yang and Wei Xiangsong looked at each other again when they saw Ruan Yingyin coming out of the opposite door.

Ruan Yingyin's address was previously checked by Jiang Xingyuan. After Jiang Xingyuan moved here, they also knew.

Cheng Yang and Wei Xiangsong complained about Jiang Xingyuan's series of actions on the way.

It is clear that Jiang Xingyuan hates Ruan Yingyin so much, but he has to sit at the same table with Ruan Yingyin and move to the opposite side of Ruan Yingyin's house. They can't understand this behavior.

And they felt that Jiang Xingyuan's attitude towards Ruan Yingyin was too complicated, so they were better off doing nothing.

Ruan Yingyin stopped at Jiang Xingyuan's door and looked into the room with her head pointed.