93 END

The outdoor is rough, Jiang Xingyuan brought the towel aside and cleaned it up for both of them.

Not only that, in addition to towels, there are pajamas and new clothes in the tent.

After Jiang Xingyuan changed it himself, he took a set of ladies' pajamas and wanted to change it for Ruan Yingyin, who was slumped on the sleeping pad.

After the incident, Ruan Yingyin kept lying on her stomach and pretending to be dead. The reaction of her body just now made her feel that she didn't know how to deal with it.

It's hard to describe what it feels like. I always feel that my whole body is not my own, my senses become clear and blurred, and a starlight explodes in my mind.

Seeing Jiang Xingyuan reaching out, Ruan Yingyin tensed up subconsciously, her voice hoarse after crying: "What are you doing?"

She was lying on the sleeping pad, like a hamster who didn't want to face the past. She wanted to hide in the hole and not come out.

Jiang Xingyuan reached out and patted her, with a somewhat inexplicable tone in his voice: "I'll change your pajamas. Your skirt was torn by me, and it's still sticky. Wouldn't it be uncomfortable to sleep in?"

Ruan Yingyin turned over in shock.

She glared at him with watery eyes, got up, and reached out to him: "I wear it myself."

Jiang Xingyuan handed her the pajamas with a smile but not a smile.

Ruan Yingyin hurriedly took it, held it in her arms, and looked at him: "Turn around!"

Jiang Xingyuan stretched out her hand to lift her chin, and said with a smile: "Afraid of being seen by me? But what is there on your body that I don't know about? Are you stealing the bell?"

Ruan Yingyin was angry, and she kicked him with one kick.

The next second, Jiang Xingyuan grabbed his ankle.

His fingertips seemed to still have something of his own, and Ruan Yingyin seemed to be scalded, so she was about to withdraw her feet. However, Jiang Xing was far from letting go.

He leaned over to her and said faintly, "Do you take the initiative to let me take it off for you?"

At this moment, the creeping tiger grows up along the wall full of vitality.

The long white dress was lifted up, Jiang Xingyuan hugged Ruan Yingyin, put his lips to her ear, and unbuttoned the back of her long dress with one hand.

Then pull the whole skirt up.

Ruan Yingyin followed her strength and could only raise her hands.

Jiang Xingyuan held the skirt in his hands. He lowered his head and sniffed the tip of his nose, as if he could smell Ruan Yingyin above him.

Ruan Yingyin's heartbeat accelerated, knowing that it was useless to reason with him, she could only hurriedly put on her pajamas.

Jiang Xingyuan threw the skirt aside, held his chin and looked at Ruan Yingyin's frantic suit, admiring the beauty that belonged to him.

Ruan Yingyin finally put on her clothes, then lay down, put it in her sleeping bag, and closed her eyes: "I'm going to sleep."

...

It didn't take long for Jiang Xingyuan to lie down.

He stretched out his hand and hugged Ruan Yingyin together with the sleeping bag into his arms: "Are you asleep?"

Ruan Yingyin's eyelashes trembled slightly, but she didn't say a word.

"Really asleep?" Jiang Xingyuan asked gently.