5

There was silence in the room.

Ruan Yingyin seemed a little stunned. She, who had been eating silently, raised her head and glanced at the mother and daughter of the Yang family opposite.

Seeing Ruan Yingyin's gaze, Yang Ruorou felt a little guilty, "Yinyin, I'm sorry, Aunt Yang and your father didn't tell you before getting the marriage certificate. It was just that I was in a hurry at the time, so I thought it would be the same with you later. Wei said, she only found out now."

A bit of surprise appeared in Yang Qingwei's eyes, she looked at Ruan Xudong and Yang Ruorou, her eyes were a little wet, and said, "Uncle, my mother brought me up and suffered a lot. Now you take care of her, I'm very relieved. Uncle, thank you, you and my mother must live happily."

Ruan Yingyin listened quietly, thinking to herself, it was exactly as described in the book.

It's just that she is not Ruan Yingyin in the book, she did not stand up to overturn the dining table in protest.

Ruan Yingyin is a person who cherishes food, she will not have trouble with food.

She just lowered her head again and didn't say a word.

Ruan Xudong looked at Ruan Yingyin and didn't think there was anything wrong with Ruan Yingyin's silence.

According to Ruan Yingyin's previous temper, after he said this, he would definitely smash bowls and chopsticks. Now Ruan Yingyin is just silent, he feels that it is already very good.

But people are not satisfied. After hearing Yang Qingwei's blessing, Ruan Xudong felt that the silent Ruan Yingyin was too rude.

He said, "Yinyin, did you hear what Dad said to you just now?"

Ruan Yingyin raised her head, looked at Ruan Xudong, and nodded, "I heard."

Ruan Xudong frowned, "Since you heard it, why shouldn't I and Aunt Yang have been taking care of Dad. As Dad's daughter, shouldn't you say congratulations to Aunt Yang and Dad?"

Ruan Xudong now also knows that Ruan Yingyin's mother Li Da broke up with Yang Ruorou. Although Li Da died in a car accident two years ago, Ruan Xudong even had a different feeling for Ruan Yingyin.

He felt that he was sorry for Yang's mother and daughter, and Ruan Yingyin was also ashamed of them.

Ruan Yingyin's living conditions have been excellent these years. Compared with Yang Qingwei, who grew up hard and had to work and do housework after class, she was really too happy.

Therefore, Ruan Yingyin should be grateful for enjoying such a life, and naturally she should be better to Yang's mother and daughter.

Hearing this, Yang Ruorou hurriedly said, "Xudong, Yinyin is still a child, why are you being so strict? It's really your fault and I, we should tell the child first."

Ruan Yingyin raised her eyelids, glanced at Yang Ruorou, pursed her lips and said nothing.

Ruan Xudong's face was full of anger, but in the end he was persuaded by Yang Ruorou, so he ignored Ruan Yingyin.

Yang Qing, who was next to Yang Ruorou, listened, and the corner of his mouth twitched slightly, a smile that flashed by, slightly mocking.

Ruan Yingyin, who has read the book, naturally knows that the mother and daughter of the Yang family in front of her are not good people. The heroine of this book, Yang Qingwei, is not a kind heroine in common novels, but has her own edge and calculation.

Li Da killed Yang Ruorou more than ten years ago. The means are indeed low and not aboveboard.

But Yang Ruorou was used to being soft-hearted all her life. She knew that Li Da framed her, and it didn't matter. Instead, she worked hard to raise Yang Qingwei.