8

In the book, Jiang Xingyuan did not live on campus.

Ruan Yingyin looked at Jiang Xingyuan who was carrying the suitcase, her hand trembled, and the cardboard box she was holding in her arms almost dropped to the ground.

She quickly raised her right leg and used her thigh against the falling cardboard box, barely holding on to it.

Qinzhong does not need to study at night, the sun is about to set, the students in the school are almost gone, and only a few students who live on campus are left to stroll around the campus.

There is a sunset today, hanging in the corner of the sky, dyed with red sun, covering the two of them.

Jiang Xingyuan raised his lips, and the broken hair on his forehead half covered his eyes, but he still couldn't hide the gloom in his eyes.

He stopped a few steps away from Ruan Yingyin, resting his weight on the suitcase, swiped lightly on Ruan Yingyin's slightly struggling face, leaned over and smiled, "Take the courier"

Ruan Yingyin pursed her lips and didn't answer. She tightened her arms and hugged the cardboard box in her hand, and was about to walk around Jiang Xingyuan towards the dormitory building.

Unexpectedly, Jiang Xingyuan immediately blocked in front of her and pointed, "If you want to go, you can move the box on the ground together."

The box on the ground was mineral water. Ruan Yingyin just tried it, but she couldn't move it at all.

Jiang Xingyuan must have seen it from a distance, and only made this request to embarrass Ruan Yingyin.

She bit her lip, and simply put the box in her arms on the ground, shook her slightly sour arm, and looked at Jiang Xingyuan, "I can't move it."

"It's none of my business if you can't move it." Jiang Xingyuan showed no sympathy, and sneered, "Don't buy it if you can't move it if you don't have any points in your heart."

After he finished speaking, he simply let go of the suitcase and walked towards Ruan Yingyin.

Ruan Yingyin subconsciously took a few steps back, her back resting on the express cabinet by the door of the mail room.

Jiang Xingyuan walked to the box of water, bent down and lifted the water easily.

Ruan Yingyin just thought he was going to hit him, so he subconsciously shrank his head and covered his face with both hands, but Jiang Xingyuan walked towards the water.

Seeing this scene, she was a little confused.

Jiang Xingyuan carried the water to Ruan Yingyin, lowered his head, his eyes flickered slightly, and with an uncomfortable smile, he couldn't resist, "reach out."

Ruan Yingyin instantly understood what Jiang Xingyuan meant, shook her head, and hid her hand behind her, "I can't move it, I'll borrow a stroller later."

Jiang Xingyuan's smile became even more stern, "As the same table, I have already helped you so much. If you don't appreciate it, then I can only put it on your shoulder."

Ruan Yingyin's shoulders looked delicate and weak.

There was a bit of bloodthirsty pleasure in his eyes, and he couldn't help but lift the tank of water to Ruan Yingyin's shoulder.

Liang Yuan hurried over and scolded, "Jiang Xingyuan, what are you doing?"

Jiang Xingyuan paused and turned to look with a sullen expression.

Liang Yuanran's hair was a little messy, but the sunny and handsome face was particularly attractive in the sunset.

Although Ruan Yingyin knew that this was the male protagonist and Yang Qingwei's future boyfriend, she was very grateful to Liang Yuan for appearing at this moment.