17

Fortunately, this time is not too late, but seven o'clock in the evening.

Ruan Yingyin waited for forty minutes before she increased the price and came to pick up her express.

The driver stopped nearby and was calling her. Her phone vibrated, but she didn't answer. Instead, she took a close look at the license plate number and made sure that it was the same as the one in the software before she got out of the bushes.

The driver gave her a strange look and said nothing, and sent Ruan Yingyin back to school.

The driver doesn't talk much, doesn't chat awkwardly with passengers, and doesn't feel bad about seeing the opposite **** at night. When Ruan Yingyin paid with his mobile phone, he gave him a five-star praise.

Ruan Yingyin returned to the dormitory, walked around first, and cleaned up the mess again.

Everything in her room was neat and cluttered, so Ruan Yingyin quickly tidied up, and then it was the most painful time to wash her hair and take a bath.

As a hamster, Ruan Yingyin is afraid of water. But as a clean freak, she couldn't stand being dirty.

So Ruan Yingyin, who was afraid of water and obsessed with cleanliness, washed herself in pain and joy, and then took a lollipop from the snack hole.

The phone that Ruan Yingyin put on the table before the bath was vibrating non-stop, she walked over, picked it up and took a look.

It is Ruan Xudong.

While she was taking a shower in the bathroom, Ruan Xudong made five calls and sent dozens of messages.

Ruan Yingyin didn't read a single message, and directly deleted text messages, deleted friends, and blocked phone numbers.

It feels so good to cut off the father-daughter relationship with Ruan Xudong and never answer Ruan Xudong's phone calls again.

Ruan Yingyin sat cross-legged on the bed, packed the remaining 27 bottles of skin toner with packaging materials, stuffed it into her schoolbag, and planned to send it to Yang Tongyu when she woke up tomorrow.

As for the 30 bottles that were reserved, because the glass bottle she bought this morning had not arrived, she had to give up.

She sat on the bed and thought for a while, and felt that the dormitory might not be able to stay any longer.

Qinzhong's dormitory needs the consent of his parents, and Ruan Xudong will definitely withdraw from Ruan Yingyin's dormitory.

So Ruan Yingyin had to find a house in addition to sending out the skin lotion tomorrow.

When it comes to finding a house, Ruan Yingyin is already very good at it. She thought about it, and took a pen and paper to figure out how much money she had.

The living expenses that Ruan Xudong gave before, there is still 18909 left

Although the beauty lotion money she sold had not been credited to her account, Ruan Yingyin was confident that her sellers would be satisfied and would not return it, so she included the money.

30883088829280

So Ruan Yingyin now has a total of 48,189 yuan.

For one of her high school students, the money was enough to go out and rent a house. And the new semester has just started, so she doesn't have to pay tuition for a short time.

Ruan Yingyin, who had finished counting the money, was delighted. After eating the lollipop, she took a packet of popcorn and bit it with a click.

Early the next morning, Ruan Yingyin got up. She burned herself a breakfast and went out with 27 bottles of skin toner after she was full.