26

Tomorrow is the National Day holiday, today is the last day of school and the last day of the exam.

Qinzhong campus, the teaching building is extraordinarily quiet, and everyone is writing hard. The pen and the test paper rubbed together, making a rustling sound.

Invigilators had their hands behind their backs, watching from the podium, or walking around the classroom.

This is the first exam today, math.

Tang Wo, the head of the mathematics subject team, invigilator team and teaching director of the second grade, walked around the entire teaching building of the second grade.

He walked from the first exam room to the last exam room, staring at the students with sharp eyes, terrifying some students who wanted to cheat.

Tang Wo is the teacher most feared by Qin middle school students. They are not even afraid of the principal, but they are afraid of Tang Wo.

Tang Wo's eyes are too poisonous. A forty-year-old man who has never married, stares at their students every day.

The last few exam rooms were Tang Wo's key observations.

He walked in through the back door of the last exam room.

Yang Qingwei sat in the last seat, and Tang Wo looked at her. He had an impression of this new transfer student, who had good grades and was the first in her previous school.

He lowered his head and glanced at her math paper, and nodded secretly, with some approval and relief in his eyes.

Then Tang Wo continued to walk forward.

Yang Qingwei was a little distracted when Tang Wo walked in. She noticed the small gesture of his nodding, and she felt a little relieved, lowered her head and continued to answer the question seriously.

Go further, and on the right is Yang Tongyu.

Tang Wo also had a deep impression on this dark young man. From the first year to the second year of high school, he could see Yang Tongyu in the last examination room in every exam.

His skin was as black as charcoal, which was obvious among a group of students full of collagen. It's hard not to be noticed.

Tang Wo glanced at Yang Tongyu's answer sheet, and the multiple-choice questions were filled in blindly, all of which were C.

He was a little smug in his heart, he knew that many students would not just guess C, so he adjusted the options specially, and there were very few who answered C.

Tang Wo shook his head and wanted to continue patrolling forward, but when his eyes swept to the left, his footsteps suddenly stopped.

For math exams, scratch paper will be issued naturally.

He looked at it all the way, and the draft paper was generally messy, and it was piece by piece. But this classmate, the draft paper is neat and tidy, the words seem to be printed, square and round, neat and uniform.

Like the answer to an example question in a math book, if you measure it with a ruler, you will find that all the words are in a row.

Tang Wo just had this thought in his heart, and the next second he saw that the female student really took a ruler, put it on the scratch paper, and made a draft on the area on the ruler.

"..." Tang Wo was a little shocked, he glanced at the student's name.

The three words are still upright, and even the distance between them looks the same - Ruan Yingyin.