53

Feeling that she had misunderstood him, Ruan Yingyin quickly released her hand, lowered her head to the side, looked at her toes, and did not dare to look up. Jiang Xingyuan walked in slowly.

After he came in, Ruan Yingyin immediately slipped out of the bathroom, fled back to his bedroom like a life, and slammed the door shut.

Jiang Xingyuan turned on the light in the bathroom, and there was still heat and fragrance in it. The clothes in the drum had already been washed. After Jiang Xingyuan went to the bathroom, he kindly took out Ruan Yingyin's clothes and put them on the balcony outside.

Before returning to the room, Jiang Xingyuan went back to his home.

After he cut the water pipe before, he instructed the community property and gave a generous 'sealing fee', so that the maintenance workers must repair it slowly.

But no matter how slow the repair is, it should be repaired these days. After thinking about it, he destroyed all the circuits in the room, and then gave the pen a seal fee.

**

It was very late last night when Ruan Yingyin went to bed, but fortunately her physique was different from that of ordinary people. She woke up when the alarm clock rang in the morning.

Usually at home alone, she washes first and then changes her clothes. But now that Jiang Xingyuan was still outside, Ruan Yingyin put on her school uniform and opened the bedroom.

The moment the door was opened, the scent of breakfast wafted in, and there was movement in the kitchen. Ruan Yingyin was stunned for a moment, but did not expect Jiang Xingyuan to get up so early.

Jiang Xingyuan took the sweet potatoes out of the air fryer and placed them on the plate in turn. He was in a good mood. When preparing breakfast, his face was very gentle, with a faint smile on the corner of his mouth.

For some reason, memories from a long time ago came to my mind. It was obviously many years ago, and he felt that he had forgotten it. But before I went to sleep last night, I remembered it so inexplicably.

At that time, he had just brought the little hamster home from the street vendor, and when he checked the hamster's habits and feeding methods on the Internet, he had a profound influence on one sentence.

"The silver fox hamster will be very close to the owner after raising it for a period of time. It is highly recommended for novice breeding."

He smiled slightly, his eyes were thoughtful, he picked up a plate in one hand, and walked out, just to see Ruan Yingyin with a pestle at the door.

In today's November weather, the school uniform is autumn, with a warm long sleeve inside and a loose coat outside.

But now he was still in the room, and he didn't have to wear both of them. Jiang Xingyuan was wearing the long sleeves inside, and the cuffs were rolled a few times at will, revealing his slightly muscular arms, with a frightening strength.

But Ruan Yingyin was different from him. He also put on his coat, and the zipper was still pulled tightly, pulling it all the way to his neck, so he couldn't see anything, only a fair and beautiful face.

It's just that even if she was dressed tightly, when he saw her, he still remembered the scene he saw last night. Jiang Xingyuan's eyes fell on the place where she was hidden in the school uniform, showing a slight outline, and her eyes darkened.

In just a moment, he covered up these thoughts, put the dish on the dining table, and said in a very gentle tone, "Are you up? Go wash up, and you can have breakfast after washing."